This ring is just absolutely stunning in my opinion. I'm a middle school teacher and almost feel that it may be too expensive looking for me to wear day to day, but I'm going to! The citrine is light in color, but still rich looking. I think it would make a beautiful engagement ring for someone not wanting a traditional diamond. It gives the impression of a yellow diamond.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not as pretty
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
The image gives the impression of a very pale yellow, when in reality it is very orange. We bought this because of it's likeliness to a yellow diamond so we were shocked when it came and it was totally orange.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image gives the impression of a very pale yellow, when in reality it is very orange.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You get what you pay for.
I ordered this ring for myself because my birthday is in November and I have been looking out for a citrine cocktail ring for quite some time. All other rings seemed to be looking the same until I came across this one. I hate pear shaped diamonds, but when put into this context, the shape suddenly becomes something unique. The ring looks just like it does in the photo. The color appears to be the same, as does the proportions and dimensions. The stone does sit higher up off of the band, which is illustrated in one of the photos. It has a substantial feel to it. The size I ordered fits perfectly. This ring is definitely for someone looking for something sparkly and that will stand out on your hand. It does attract a lot of attention and I think that a lot of people are impressed at how tasteful this piece of birthstone jewelry is. I think most people think of those little pendant sets when thinking about birthstones. This piece breaks that mold. I would definitely order it again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? It fit true to size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good.
I've looked for gorgeous citrine rings forever because it's my birthstone. Any one that has searched knows how difficult it is to find a timeless, classic ring with citrine. This ring is amazing!!!! I've gotten a million compliments and wear it everyday. I love it!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? more beautiful in person
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing
I ordered this ring for myself for mothers day. I loved the picture of it but it is even more beautiful in person! The Citrine is a nice soft color that will look good with anything that you wear. I am adding this piece to my everyday accessories!
I get compliments on this ring because it's unique, pretty and shiny. However, the center stone is set loosely, so I can hear it knock against the metal. I don't worry about it falling out, but it's still a little annoying. I'm sure no one else can hear it, though. Also, the prongs catch on my clothes sometimes. This ring is pretty big and takes up the whole finger. From a distance it looks expensive, but the overall quality is just average.
This is a beautiful ring with lots of sparkle. The band is a little thin, but the diamonds do sparkle. The prongs hold the stone tightly and is of good quality. Another good buy from overstock
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Nicer in person
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful
This ring is so elegant and a beautiful golden yellow color. Made a perfect gift and is just what our daughter asked for!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
Thanks overstock! Finally a glamorous birthstone ring that I love to show off...well actually I don't have to because it usually catches someone's eye....this ring is a #1 stunner
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked exactly like what was posted, if not better
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was very accurate..this is usually a big problem for my small fingers.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nothing shoddy about the craft and workmanship of the ring
I was struck by the color and large pear shape of this elegant ring! The color is more of a canary yellow and reminded me of a yellow diamond. This is not a orange colored Citrine. The diamonds surround the large pear shape and provide just enough sparkle to be eye catching. The diamonds go down the side of the band partially and provide more sparkle. The ring is 10k and for a ring that's ideal because rings get banged a lot. The setting is almost Tiffany like with all the emphasis on a large beautiful stone. Every time I wear it I get compliments and that says it all!