I was a bit apprehensive about ordering diamonds online and for good reason. My first pair had one pave diamond missing and both center stones were quite cloudy with clearly visible inclusions. I called to return them and the customer representative was very caring and understanding and immediately sent the return postage slip. The second pair I received were amazing! The setting is sturdy and with all diamonds intact and both center stones are clear and shiny. They are so sparkly and well worth the initial disappointment for such a stunning pair of pave studs. The price is great for the size and style of these earrings ( I shopped around at well known stores before I purchased). I would definitely recommend these- they are gorgeous and the customer service was excellent. Thank you!
i was so happy when i got them and then i lost one i haven't replace them yet, but i will purchase them again when i can afford them, but i wll certainlyrecommend them to anybody
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image was just like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
The diamonds are well below the specified ratings. Extremley cloudy with large imperfections visible to the eye. Worst of the the center diamonds are not mounted in the center. One is offset to the side and the other is crooked. The backings were bent before I even took them out of the box.
These were a surprise birthday gift from my husband and I really love the earrings. They are just the right size. I am a small person and didn't want anything too big or fake looking, but big enough to be noticeable.. Will be wearing these every day and with everything.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well.........
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice and seem to be well made; nice diamonds
Very happy with these earrings, which I wear at least 3x/week. They're my go-to, everyday earrings. I wanted diamond earrings that didn't scream carat size, money, etc. They are beautiful, subtle, and go with everything.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The inner diamond was a bit smaller than I expected, but the entire piece still provides the sparkle I was after
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. The stones are very clear, and the reflected color is prismatic.
I love these earrings! I haven't taken them off since they arrived in the box. I've been wanting a new pair of diamond earrings for awhile, and debated between this size and the 1 carat TDW version. While I am sure the 1 carat TDW version of these earrings (also available on here) is lovely (and I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend bought them for me), this pair is really beautiful. They are also the perfect size for wearing to work everyday. With the diamond halo around the center stones, the size is probably the same (overall measurement) as if you were wearing regular 1 carat TDW studs (without the halo). So they are noticeable and sparkly. The center stone lies almost flat against the halo, which is my preference. I don't really like martini mounts of any kind. So if you are on the fence about ordering these, I really do recommend them and would say they are a great deal. The color is very bright... more like an I than a J, and I can't see any inclusions. The inclusions might be in the smaller stones of the halo and are therefore too small to see.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent