Don't expect a hight quality winder. It does not maintain accurate time in any of the setting for any of my watches, however it does keep them running which was the reason I bought it. It does not have enough setting modes.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ver well.
- How accurate was the sizing? OK!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is OK! for the price.
I like it because it's not only cheap but very useful....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect...
- How accurate was the sizing? It's okay...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is just okay.
this puppy just WORKS! multiple settings to accommodate any automatic watch... and VERY quiet... i sometime wonder if it's even on!!! i've had more than a few winders over the years - this one is worth every penny and more!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality!!
A very good product looks nice and runs quietly a good purchass.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image does not do the product justice
- How accurate was the sizing? bigger than It seemed but a nice size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It does what it is advertised to do
I am completely satisfied with this product. My rolaids quits running if I put it down for an hour, so as long as I keep it in this, we're good. I thought it was quite simple to set up, turn on, and begin using. Highly highly recommend it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Plastic, but lightweight
This unit does an excellent job in keeping my watches wound and for the money you can not beat it. The only complaint is it is a little louder than I would have hoped, as long as it is not next to your bed when you are trying to sleep it won't be an issue. Very solid bang for the buck
Very poor quality. This thing is SO noisy and one of the spinners actually blew up and got oil and grossness all over my husbands very expensive Tag watch. I am so angry. We have to take the watch to be cleaned now because there is oil all through it. I purchased this as a gift and am VERY disappointed. Don't waste your money!
I bought this to keep my automatic watch wound up and ready when I do wear it. However, after a few weeks of trying each setting, my watch still goes dead in a day. This winder does not seem to even wind up the watch enough to keep it going in-between the cycles of movement. I am going to return this item.
I have two watches that need this. And before I invest in a more expensive unit I have tried this one. It came today. Instructions were good. its quiet and my watches fit in nicely. I will update this in about a week. One note to take into consideration it that it is large.
I bought this to replace a very expensive 4-watch winder that could not handle one of my large watches. This winder handles the heavy, large watch with ease. I've had it for about six months and it's working flawlessly. So much so that I bought to additional units to handle all my automatic watches. Recommended.
I had bought this based on the many positive reviews I've read here in Overstock and I don't regret doing so. This watch winder works. The motor is quiet, almost inaudible even in complete silence and the fact that 2 watches can fit for the price of one higher quality watch winder is a no brainer to me. I was not looking to display this winder nor my watches, I just needed to keep them running when I am not wearing them and this product from Versa does a great job of keeping my automatic watches running. Highly recommend this product!
For the price- you can't beat this watch winder. Purchased as a birthday gift for my Dad. He has a Rolex he wears on occasion and needed an automatic winder to keep it in when not wearing it. Very easy to operate and keeps the time for his watch perfectly. Wonderful purchase!
very nice, compact pretty much put it anywhere without it being in the way and it has many settings for all different kind of watches
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same but better
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
It winds my two automatic watches just fine. Has three settings, I believe. I use the one that winds for 10 minutes then is off for 3 hours to keep my watches fully wound when I am not wearing them. It was super quiet at first and now I can hear when it is on but is really is not that loud at all. I keep mine in my office so it looks great on my desk. Plus I think it adds a little luxury to the room as I stop to watch for a second when its spinning the watches around. Very satisfied with the product and it is priced right. Others are far more expensive.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good