Don't expect a hight quality winder. It does not maintain accurate time in any of the setting for any of my watches, however it does keep them running which was the reason I bought it. It does not have enough setting modes.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ver well.
- How accurate was the sizing? OK!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is OK! for the price.
I like it because it's not only cheap but very useful....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect...
- How accurate was the sizing? It's okay...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is just okay.
this puppy just WORKS! multiple settings to accommodate any automatic watch... and VERY quiet... i sometime wonder if it's even on!!! i've had more than a few winders over the years - this one is worth every penny and more!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality!!
A very good product looks nice and runs quietly a good purchass.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image does not do the product justice
- How accurate was the sizing? bigger than It seemed but a nice size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It does what it is advertised to do
I am completely satisfied with this product. My rolaids quits running if I put it down for an hour, so as long as I keep it in this, we're good. I thought it was quite simple to set up, turn on, and begin using. Highly highly recommend it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Plastic, but lightweight
I've had this winder now for about 4 months. Within the first 2 months top winder started to make a grinding noise. Switched to the bottom winder and now it's making a grinding noise. It looks nice and haves some nice features but cheap motors.
This unit does an excellent job in keeping my watches wound and for the money you can not beat it. The only complaint is it is a little louder than I would have hoped, as long as it is not next to your bed when you are trying to sleep it won't be an issue. Very solid bang for the buck
Very poor quality. This thing is SO noisy and one of the spinners actually blew up and got oil and grossness all over my husbands very expensive Tag watch. I am so angry. We have to take the watch to be cleaned now because there is oil all through it. I purchased this as a gift and am VERY disappointed. Don't waste your money!
I bought this to keep my automatic watch wound up and ready when I do wear it. However, after a few weeks of trying each setting, my watch still goes dead in a day. This winder does not seem to even wind up the watch enough to keep it going in-between the cycles of movement. I am going to return this item.
I have two watches that need this. And before I invest in a more expensive unit I have tried this one. It came today. Instructions were good. its quiet and my watches fit in nicely. I will update this in about a week. One note to take into consideration it that it is large.