This watch is beautiful for the price. I'd rather spend less on watches because I don't wear them all that often, but I wanted something that looked nicer than its price. I'd say this fits the bill well. It came in a really crappy box so I was worried for a second, it looks scratched up because the low quality felted fabric that makes up the pillow it comes on had shed all over it. I was relieved when I realized what it was. The watch has a nice heavy feel and its very nicely polished. The color is gorgeous and I love the design and overall look of the face. I do wish it came with a set to remove links, I definitely need to take out at least 4 links. But its better to have it too big than too small! Once I find a hammer and pin I imagine it will be very simple to remove the extra links, there are arrows on them to show you the direction to take them out as well. It also comes with a warranty saying that you just need to send it back with ten dollars for postage and they will fix or replace it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even nicer in person
I love clunky looking watches and I have one in silver but never could find one in gold that I really liked until I can across this one. It is a bit heavier than my other one but I really do like it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right on
- How accurate was the sizing? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
Great value for a great looking watch. The watch wears well and keeps accurate time. Love the watch,.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- How accurate was the sizing? Watch was slightly too big, had to have a jeweler remove a link
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Watch looks great, looks more expensive than I paid for. Watch wears well
i was looking for a large, inexpensive watch to wear to work. I found it to be very heavy with both the face and bracelet too large for my wrist and hand. It is more like a large man's watch than a large woman's watch..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked good in the picture, but color was a bit off in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? I have a large wrist, but this watch was way too big.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. color was off, making it look cheap.
This is a nice looking watch for the money. The color shows a little more gold toned than it actually is. Not quite as yellow gold as the rest of my jewlery, but still goes. It was very big for my small wrist, so I had 2 links removed and it fits just right now. I get alot of compliments when I wear it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like picture
- How accurate was the sizing? It's big, but I knew that and figured I would have to have a couple of links removed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks richer than it actually is. Not bad for the price
I thought this was a very nice watch when I seen it on the internet. When it came in the mail I also that that it was nice as well. But when I went to put it on I noticed that the links on the watch where already turning. I didn't send it back because I all ready had to send back something else I wasn't pleased with. Only good thing is I played *** dollars for it so that's OK.
I brought this back in October when I open the box it looked so good I get compliments everyday asking what kind of watch is it most people just say hey I live your watch thinking its another desiger brand now I noticed its just starting to fade just a little and only I can notice
The only complaint I have is that I tend to be allergic to certain metals and products and if I wear the watch to long my wrist gets itchy but that can be with any product that is not 18 karat gold. I may have to coat the inside but the watch is very pretty.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be good quality