My husband has been wearing this ring for 5 months now. The black finish is almost all worn off, he does a lot of work with his hands. Instead of being all black, now it is two toned steampunk black and "scratched titanium" with chrome lines on the edges. He likes it still, it matches a rustic watch he has, but its time for another one.
I'm pleasantly surprised with the quality of this ring considering the price. I went out on a limb because the price was lower than any other titanium rings I've seen, but it's excellent quality. It has a great look to it, and I would say looked a little better than the image on the website.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, and I can't beleive the price I thought it would cost much more.
Not content at all. Thought it would feel more like titanium but it looked more like a plastic black ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? none
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was as stated.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it read titanium but it felt and looked more plastic.