I'm now a middle-aged, short-haired, nicely-dressed professional with a respectable corporate job. I am also a metalhead as in Symphony X, Evergrey, Sonata Arctica, Masterplan, Mercenary, and the like. This ring makes a really nice fashion statement when away from the office. The ring is exactly as described and has a solid feel to it. I'm really happy with it, especially for the price. The only downside is that when ordering, you should select one size larger than a ring gauge would dictate. I learned this lesson from a ring that I bought my wife from Overstock which was too small.
For the price this ring is well worth the money. This ring is unique in it's style and the overall size was great... not too small and not too big.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical
- How accurate was the sizing? average
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is great
this fits like a glove, my child loves this. the sizing is dead on. and it takes a beating.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
it looks better on line then what you get the teeth dont show as well and the bones dont look as defind as it do's on line
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? diferent
- How accurate was the sizing? fits fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just ok
i was excited to order this ring for my boyfriend, but when it came in i was really disappointed. i dont think it looks anything like a fist, and the skull on it was dinky and not cool. im returning this ring and trying again. it also was too shiny. the picture makes it look shadowed, but it really isnt.
My 11 year old son bought this ring for himself. He wears it everyday. He hasn't had a moments problem. He's had it for about a month now and it still looks really nice. I'm sure you'll see the ring again when my son is a big, famous rock star!! LOL