The ring is being used as a substitute and is fine for the purpose.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was exact
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was very light weight. It seems fine so far, but am concerned it might scratch or dent easily with wear.
I bought this for my fiance and gave it to him for Christmas and he loved it. He said it fit very well and felt good. The price is amazing and believe me we've priced it everywhere.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
I bought this as wedding band to wear everyday so I won't damage or lose my diamond wedding rings. It's very comfortable and of great quality. It feels very sleek and looks good on your finger. No problems at all to report. You can't go wrong if you purchase this. It's very high quality for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
My husband is not a flashy person so we needed a ring that he could wear comfortabley and not destory. He is a farmer and is usually coverd in dirt and grease. My only regret is that I did not buy this ring from Overstock when I got married. I bought the SAME ring from my jeweler when we got married for 4x's the price. This is actually a replacement for the lost wedding band. And I am buying two. One to work in and one to keep at home. At this price I can buy him one for each day!
Yes, titanium can be a little soft, and will scratch over time, but so will other metals, especially precious metals. My original wedding ring had the exact same design, but my wife paid $80 for it at a local jewelry store. When I lost it a few years into our marriage, I simply bought a new one here on Overstock for less than half the price of the original ring. This ring is comfortable, VERY light, and nice looking. I've lost my wedding ring a few times now, and I keep on replacing it with the same design.
The ring is bigger and a bit bulkier than I thought it would be. I got it because it matches my husband's ring, and my previous ring was taken. Since we can't afford to buy me a new wedding ring right now I chose to get one that matches my husband's. It's very hard to buy a ring online. I wasn't sure what my own preference on millimeters was, and now that I have the ring it is larger on my knuckle than I would like. The ring is very pretty and will work as a replacement for me for now, but it's not quite what I had in mind.
We ordered a his and hers set of these rings. They are very nice. They look good and the comfort fit is excellent. The only problem with "brushed" rings is that they don't hold up well if you work with your hands a lot. Scratches show up more readily. I highly recommend titanium! It makes for a great ring, light as aluminum, yet strong as steel. I like it better than gold.
My fiancee and I ordered this ring for both of us for our wedding band. It is a beautiful band and we are very satisfied with it. We did have trouble getting the right size band sent to us and had to return two rings as they were sized incorrectly, but overstock was great about this and we finally got the correct size. Very happy with product.
We bought two of these rings (his and hers) for travelling purposes - one in size 5.5 and one in size 13. Both arrived exactly as ordered but we found that both sizes were a little off but are still wearable. The ladies ring (5.5) was a little on the small side and the mens (13) was a little large compared to our existing bands. Both are great quality, great price and are exactly as described. Will definatley order from here again!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Totally accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? A little small and a little large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent