I got this for my husbands first wedding ring, it was pretty and really durable. He works in weatherization and it didn't scratch, but one day LESS than a YEAR after we got it the diamonds fell out and obviously he cannot wear it anymore. NOT HAPPY.
I bought this ring as a replacement wedding band for a pricey gold band I lost at the beach. Given the wear and tear I put on my band with our active lifestyle, I decided that I did not want to spend a lot of money on a replacement, but rather buy a band that I felt was both solid and stylish. I wanted it to be unique, and most importantly a ring signifying my commitment to my lovely bride. It matched perfectly. The ring itself has about the same weight of gold. As a comfort fit it, the sizing usually runs about a half to a whole size bigger. I got fitted for a regular 10, so I ordered a 9.5. The perfect size probably would have been a 9.375, but that was not an option. Like most of the reviews, the ring is a bit darker than it appears in the pictures, but it is very masculine, and I was not looking for a shiny ring. With any physical activity over an extended time, I expect that the small diamonds will fall out. My wifes engagement ring has both white and clear diamonds, so I am already looking forward to replacing with black diamonds just for the match. Tungsten is about as strong and rugged a metal that you will find in jewelry. It is not a precious metal, so dont buy if its to impress by name. It is the same element used as filament in light bulbs, and what our military tank training rounds are made of. Unlike titanium, it is extremely hard to scratch, so there is not the worry of scratching, but not being able to polish. My hands take a beating in my line of work, but the ring looks exactly the same as it did the day I received it. I hope this ring lasts me as long as I last me, because it is a very handsome piece of jewelry (and more importantly, she loves it). If it doesnt - it is a heck of a value, distinctive, and the kind of jewelry a guy is proud to display.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Slightly darker
- Did the product fit true to size? I bought a half size smaller
- How is the quality of the product? Exactly as Depicted
I bought this ring for my husband. It was a very nice ring at first! It was alittle big, but he still liked it. Until.... the diamonds started falling out. Who wants a wedding band that has holes where diamonds use to be?? I love overstock, but would not recommend this product!
The reviews about the diamonds falling out, cracking, etc. are true. My husband wore this ring for only a few months before the diamonds looked awful. They were never totally clear but now they almost look brown and I've cleaned the ring. Some of the diamonds have cracked, and one has partially fallen out. Essentially, the diamond cracked and the top part fell out. The ring just looks awful now since the diamonds go all the way around and they all have issues. It recently hit me that I actually purchased the product protection, so I just filed a claim online. We will be getting this replaced, after all I did buy the purchased protection, but in the mean time will be purchasing a new ring. If you purchase the ring, BUY the product protection!
The rings are beautiful, nice and heavy and comfortable, however the diamonds fall out. My husband and I used them as wedding rings, we had to order 5 of these rings to get 2 that were sized correctly. Overstock was fantastic about the returns. I did notice that between the 5 rings, the tone of the Tungsten was different, and even the quality of the cutting was different. We chose the nicest ones that fit, and returned the others. We have had them now for 1.5 years, my ring is missing 4 diamonds, and my husbands is missing 2. We are not hard on them, and generally take them off when doing yard work. Unfortunately we plan on retiring them on our anniversary with something where the retailer will stand behind their quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? close, but it was actually nicer in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Way off... we had to order 5 of these (same size) to get one that would fit!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well, the Tungsten is fantastic, but of the 6 diamonds, 1.5 years later only 2 are left.
I saw this ring for over six months ago but it was out of stock, I was so excited when I was able to order this ring again. However, when the ring came I had to wonder if they gave me the right product. The color of the ring in the picture looks nothing like the one I got. The ring I got was a very dark gray and you couldn't distinguish the 2 tones. The picture looks closer to silver. I'm extremely disappointed and will be returning this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Extremely poor
All of the diamonds have came out in less than 10 months. Wish I wouldnt have bought this ring. THey will not warranty it. Piece of junk. DO NOT BUY. Save your money!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. JUNK
My fiancee and I purchased this ring about 8 months ago. Last night I had placed it on top of our refrigerator while doing some things in the kitchen. I forgot it there over night. My cat must have climbed on top of the fridge and knocked it off. The ring shattered into at least 6 pieces that I can find. Apparently Tungsten is scratch proof, but it will not with stand a 6ft drop on to a tile floor. I suggest you keep looking for that "special ring"
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked like it
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS ONE DIAMOND FELL OUT...WITHIN A MONTH TWO MORE DIAMONDS FELL OUT! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS RING TO A FRIEND!!!!!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I ordered this ring for my husband and when it came it was beautiful. the only problem is it was way too big. The sizing chart that you print from overstock runs 1.5 sizes too big so if you wear a 10 it will show 11.5 seems reading other reviews this happens alot be careful as we have to pay too return the product
The ring is actually pretty nice for the price. My soon to be hubby really likes it and he can't wait to wear it and show it off. I'm glad I went with it! The only thing we found out that could be bad is that if something were to happen to his finger while wearing it, the ring is pretty hard to break, but other than that, it's a good quality ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty much the same only shinnier
- How accurate was the sizing? fits a little loose, but not too bad
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Bought as my wedding band. Received many compliments. As was mentioned previously, you should buy it according to your correct ring size. I went by other reviews and bought it slightly bigger, but it didn't fit my ring finger. Bought a number of ring sizers, but the keep breaking. One of the diamonds came out at work not too long after the honeymoon.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks nicer online
- How accurate was the sizing? Bought too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
We both absolutely love this ring! The day we got married, we were out eating and someone came over from across the room asking to see it because of the sparkle. It blings so bright that it catches everyone's eye! He can even just be typing and it sparkles like crazy. We LOVE the ring and hope it holds up. So far so good! You'll love this ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks more like white gold in this picture and the actual product is a bit darker as this metal is of course.
- How accurate was the sizing? My husband was sized at the jewelry store where we bought my ring and I bought the size they said. Fit's perfect! I almost ordered a different size based on other reviews but this ring was true to size based on store measurments.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far the ring is great! I hope the stones stay in!