I ordered this set for our wedding - a band for him to wear occasionally & one for me to wear to work (since the set he bought for me is perfect, of course, but not up to daily life). His 10 was a perfect fit, but I had to re-order a few times to get the right size. (customer service was VERY helpful, thank goodness! Because they are sold as a set, they must be returned as a set.) My set that he bought me is just right at 5 1/2, and these rings cannot be resized - 6 was way to big, and 5 might be just a hair bigger than a true 5, but fits more snugly that my 5 1/2. So we have a winner, at last! They look marvelous - we get compliments all the time. Would his stand up to his sort of work? Maybe not over the long haul, but moving parts can lead to trouble. For the work that I do, I think mine will hold up nicely - we're really happy with our choice & the price!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I bought these bands for my partner and I and within 2 weeks his fell apart. The band itself is sturdy but the spinner is only held on by a small band that obviously comes loose easily. I wouldn't recommend this band to anyone who actually works with their hands. It is a really pretty band though!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very similiar a lot shinier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor. The ring broke with in 2 weeks
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No