first it's CZ & Silver for $**. So keep your expectations low. It's not going to weigh as much or shine as much as a real gold or platinum and diamond ring. Having said that, it looked a lot like the style of my real ring (not from really close up). When I was pregnant I wanted to wear my rings and they were too tight. This was perfect. Most people didn't even notice the difference once on my fingers. They were so used to seeing the real one that they didn't know. (my husband was pissed he had spent so much on a real ring and I was passing off a fake one -oh well for him). I also where it when we are going away on trips (beach and stuff too). I wont have to worry about loosing my real one and I still have rings that are same style as mine on my fingers. I've even gotten away by wearing just the band with my current ring so I have a band on either side of my engagement ring. Looks nice and most people see your fingers from far away and don't realize that one of them is fake.
I have never received so many comments on a piece of jewelry. I only told my close friends that it wasn't real & they were flabbergasted! I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I bought this set for my wedding, planning to replace it within a few years with a real set. I absolutely loved this set! It looks so real! It has a really nice sparkle and some depth to it and no one can tell that it is not real diamonds. I didn't like that the sterling tarnished so quickly though. Overall, it was a great set! Unfortunately, I took it off to wash my hands in a public restroom and had to chase after my daugther and accidentally left it on the sink. I am ordering another one this evening to replace it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
This is a great wedding set for those who can't afford a lot, but want to feel like they look like they can. The set is beautiful and sparkly...a real eye-grabber. AND it looks like "the real thing".
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful and beautiful
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy-duty sterling rings with very sparkly stones
Everything was perfect in this transaction. I couldn't be more pleased, nor could she.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
The rings were beautiful and looked like the photos. However, I'd printed the sizing chart and found a size, but it was too big. Had to send back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked the same
- How accurate was the sizing? was bigger than I'd planned on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
These rings were great to wear around without having to worry about damaging them. I've had them for 2.5 years now and they've only now begun to tarnish and look old. I just purchased a replacement set from the O. Other than that, it's a great buy for the money--they sparkle just right and aren't so gaudy that they look completely fake. My only complaint would be is that they don't quite line up or match up correctly and there's always a slight crooked gap between them. Other than that, great every day rings!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked better in person than online--they didn't quite line up properly is my only complaint.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I purchased this set as a substitute for my real wedding set to use mostly when I travel or when I do not feel comfortable wearing my real set. I recently wore the set 2 weekends in a row while on a mini vacation and nobody other than my husband noticed it was not the real thing. I have no had any issues with quality of the product, no green ring on my finger and no discoloring of the product. I reviewed quite a few sets like this on Overstock and this one was worth the purchase!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I thought it was an adequate representation of the product i received
- How accurate was the sizing? I had no problems with the sizing compared to my real ring
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have no experienced any quality issues. I really like the product so far.
i bought this to match with my silver watch and like the way it looks. the center stone is just the right size to look like a real diamond. i had several friends think i upgraded my wedding rings and were surprised when i told them i "down-graded" :)
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? so far so good
When we moved, my wife packed her jewelry box away, and forgot what moving box her wedding ring was in. She was sad she couldn't wear her ring. This one looked pretty close to what I remember it being, so I figured for under $30, it was worth a try until we found her jewely box. I really only bought it for the wedding ring, the engagement ring was a bonus. We received the rings within about 4 days, and they looked exactly like the picture. My wife is happy, and still wears this ring when we go camping, or any activity where she might damage the real one. I recommend.
I just recieved my ring today. It is larger than I expected but overall it looks good. I ordered a size 7 but really need a 6.5. It would be nice if Overstock would offer half sizes. The only complaint is that the main stone is a little loose. I pland on "fixing" it myself and it ahould be perfect.
This is a pretty ring but upon opening the box and the bag the rings were in there was a loose stone rolling around a a best pring. The 2nd band looks a little cheap but for $29 it is believable. The center stone looks like a .75 and totally believeable. Just wish it was a little better quality and a little more weight to it. I would pay $75 if it was what I mentioned. Overall a C+
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? No
- How is the quality of the product? Not great
I just got the rings in the mail im getting married in Aug. so we decided to go with overstock i must say i was a little scared of how the rings would look . But the rings were beautiful. I'm a full figure chick with meaty fingers I order a 10 and the 10 was a PERFECT FIT .
I recently order this ring and was amazed by the sparkle and workmanship. I love it I am 3 months pregnant and needed to replace my wedding ring during my pregnancy due to swelling of my fingers! I can't stop looking at it and have already received so many compliments! I'm thinking about ordering a size smaller for after my baby's born so I can have this ring on all the time.
Love this ring set. Stones are a perfect size; not so big that they look fake, but large enough to be stunning. I have small fingers (size 5) and most CZ rings look fake on me because the stones are way too big. Only negative thing I can say is that the two bands do not fit together snug enough. There is a small gap between them. Purchased this set to wear with other silver jewelry because my real set is yellow gold & it looks fantastic.
Overwhelmed I read all the reviews before I ordered. The picture doesn't do justice. They are by far gorgeous. They are the best buy on silver rings I have ever seen. If u purchased them you will not be dissappointed. I love mine. I had a gold set nearly identical to these and had to replace them these are just as nice as my gold ones were.