Bought this for two flowergirls in my wedding. wHEN IT CAME IN THE MAIL i WAS SOOOO DISAPOINTED. iT WAS FOR AN INFANT OR TODDLER.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? THis looks like it is for a young child. I got it for a toddler in my wedding party but I doubt if it will fit. cute though.
- How accurate was the sizing? was way too small
These were a gift for my grandaughter for Christmas and they were just what I was looking for. She is a little princess and loves jewelry.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? well
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I really like these bracelets! They are cute and easy to wear. I think my child will be able to wear them for a long time. My only issue is the one with the pearls is a lot bigger than the other one. I bought them to wear together. I do recommend them because they are pretty, shiny, not to expensive, and my daughter kept them on!
Darling precious bracelets for 3+ year olds! The quality of the silver & the geniune pearls are wonderful. Very elegant on a little girl's wrist. They are safe to wear with no concern for snagging or being caught on anything. My granddaughter loves them & has received many compliments!
I have 3 little girls. My middle child loves bracelets and has owned many. I bought her this set for her 4th birthday. She is average to small in size. They fit her wrist well. They were a little large but didn't fall off her wrist. She wore them at her party and everyone commented on how beautiful they were. They were thin and dainty looking. For this price, if she lost them while playing, I wouldn't be too upset.
I purchased for myself because I have 6 inch wrists. I have worn non-stop for over a month and am very pleased with the appearance and the sturdiness of the designs. Would recommend for children due to longevity and excellent jewelry shine. Great designs and good durability.