this ring looked larger on the site but it is still beautiful and I am very satisfied my friend noticed it and was very impressed with it she,said that she had not seen a pinky ring with such fancy lace workings in turquoise. most are extreemly simple if they are small enough for a pinky ring .
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked larger on the site it is very petitand delicate looks great as a pinky ring
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is very nice and I could not ask for any thin better
It's a very nice ring for everyday wear. It's nice for the summer.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The same.
- How accurate was the sizing? About a quarter of a size too small.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's fine.
Perfect little ring, looks great on, well made. I've worn it several times and have gotten complements on it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? a bit smaller than I thought, but wonderful just the same
- How accurate was the sizing? just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nicely made
This ring is high quality, well made, true to ring size. My only disappointment was the size. I was looking to replace a ring I used to have that was much larger on the top of the finger. My fault, though. A picture with the ring actually on a finger would have helped me determine the size relative to the hand. Good product. I will keep it.
I'm a big lady with skinny fingers (size 5.5 ring finger). i wanted something to match my other pieces of turquoise jewelry. It was difficult to find a ring that was feminine, dainty and comfortable. This ring was perfect. It is truly an amazing buy. Go for it while it's available!