This ring is exactly what I was looking for. It is dainty but has lots of bling. The ring size does run a little big. I normally wear a 5-1/2 so I ordered a six. It was way too big. I exchanged it for a size 5 and it fits perfectly. The center stone is approximately 1-1/2 carats and shines like crazy. The pave set stones are the perfect compliment to the center stone and halo. I would recommend this ring to anyone
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
This ring was pretty, but not as I expected. I expected the stones on the side of the ring to be much larger. They are really really small. I had ordered a similar ring that was much more attractive, and less expensive, but a stone fell out within a few days so I returned it. The quality is better, but not as attractive.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was pretty but not as attractive as the photo.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No