I specifically purchased this chain because I needed the rhodium silver color for a pendant I own. I am educated in how to accurately measure chain lengths. I ordered and paid for a 16" chain. I received a 15 1/2 inch chain. It is not uncommon for a jeweler to slightly shorten silver or gold chains a few millimeters because most people don't measure or know how to measure the chain. But, for every chain that is shortened even slightly, that little extra length adds up. It is the same as if you handed a cashier $20 for a $15 item and didn't get your $5 dollars back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? NOT ACCURATE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I bought this chain because I ordered a necklace and the chain didn't look very sturdy, so I figured I better purchase this one just in case, and I love it! I'm pretty hard on my jewelry, I work out with it on, shower, snag it on cloths and all that, and this is a great piece, and for the price you cant beat it! I was afraid it might look cheap, but it doesn't in the slightest, I am going to buy some more for my mom and sister and maybe another one for myself!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I think the product looks nicer in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I wear it constantly, I snag it on cloths, get it stuck in places, so far is very sturdy product.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes