I gave this ring to my boyfriend for our one year anniversary... and he absolutely loved it! It was exactly his style and he was almost speechless. It's so shiny and is crafted very well. Although the diamond is a bit tiny. But still, overall it's an amazing buy! :)
I can't even think of words to describe this ring. Perfect choice!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I was amazed with how similar it looks to the picture. It was even more beautiful in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great. My Fiance thinks this ring is so comfortable. He loves it!
My husband is using this ring as a work ring. He loves it it is very manly ring and he loves the fact that it did not cost a arm and a leg so he can d his job and still have a band on. Thank you overstock for making things afordable and of great quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? 100% fit great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful so far
The ring itself is very good-looking. I really like the hand-woven silver. The diamond in the setting isn't the most brilliant, but one can only expect so much brilliance from such a small stone. Overall, I think it's a perfect men's ring--interesting, unique, and just the right amount of glitz. However, the picture certainly doesn't do it justice. The color of the metals in the picture show the ring to be more gray colored, as you would normally see in titanium. In reality, both the silver and titanium are a lighter, more silver color. The ring looks great--it's just not accurately represented in the picture.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image of the ring shows the color of the metal being gray. In reality, both the siver and titanium are silver-colored.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
It was a great day when my fiancé finally found this ring! It had been a long struggle to find something he loved. The metal is lightweight but not so much so that it feels flimsy. Comfortable to wear. If you are one to put on lotions or creams definitely take off this ring or you will need a brush to get it out of the braid pattern! My husband was kind enough to put on my sunblock and was rewarded with gunk in his ring until we could brush it out at home later. The picture does not do this ring justice! It is truly a beautiful ring but masculine at the same time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is more brilliant than in the pic. The pic shows the ring to be more matte than it is. It is quite shiny.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good.
Absolutely love this ring. Bought it as my wedding band and was extremely pleased with its look and feel. It is much more brilliant that the picture portrays it to be and I have already received numerous compliments on it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture on the site did not do the ring justice.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
I purchased this ring to wear on a vacation to the Carribean as I didn't want to wear my diamond wedding set. It's a very nice looking band, was comfortable to wear.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
Another 5 star ring from OverStock. I really only try and get tungsten rings but, when I came across this ring I couldn`t pass it up! To be honest this ring is better when you get it, the picture really doesn`t do it for this ring! It is the width they say it is ( not very wide ) 7mm I think. Would be great for a man or lady. Keep in mind that the diamond in the ring is not very big and is more of a chip, that didn`t bother me. I was going for the braiding ( that goes all around the ring buy the way ). It is a great looking ring that looks like it cost you hundreds. Keep in mind this ring is titanium and silver ring not tungsten so, it will scratch. Titanium is better then just silver mind you but, in the end it will mark.To me though the ring does look like it might be titanium and silver mixed together within the medals. You can`t really tell what is the silver and what is the titanium. If there is just the silver it would have to be were the braiding is you could not do that just with titanium it is to hard. If you are thinking about getting this ring I wouldn`t even think about it, you won`t be in the least bit sorry you ever got it.!! Thanks OverStock for bringing us GREAT rings at prices we can all afford!! :O]
I ordered this ring for my now husband :) He loves it and says it's comfortable. I agree with the prior review about the nice shine. We did have to return and order a size smaller, we oversized thinking it wouldn't fit over his knuckles, but we should have trusted the sizing recommendations here. Also, the online chat was very helpful with the return! Very good online shopping experience!
I bought this ring for my husband, a third year medical resident who lost his original wedding ring. He was wearing a cheap plated silver ring until I bought this replacement. I wanted to get him another titanium ring (like his first one) because they are light and take a lot of wear and tear. When he lost his first ring scrubbing into a surgery, it was still in immaculate condition. I opted for a different style with this one. It looked a bit like a Celtic ring he once had in Ireland and I have to say, the design is just gorgeous! I was surprised that he loved it so much as this ring is very polished and even has a small diamond inlay. We are overall extremely happy with the purchase!
after having sticker shock ring shopping for a simple backyard,simple but elegant life/wedding, we opted for this ring. MOST excellent and the plus side is I never will take this off!Love the design but could do without the diamond "chip" which I wear on the palm side anyway.great job overstock
When I first saw this ring on the sight I did not like the way it looked but my husband wanted it so I bought it. When we received it I was surprised how beautifull it was. It does not look gray at all, it is more of a silver color. I wold recommend anyone to buy this ring. Thank you.
I found this ring by chance for my future husband, he loves the braided detail of the ring. The diamond is small, but perfect for someone who does a lot of work with their hands and has experience loosing the stone out of other rings.It is very comfortable, and true to size.