I bought this ring for my husbands wedding ring. We both love it and think it is very beautiful! The fit was just right and it was everything expected. The only reason it is getting 4 instead of 5 stars is because the edges are very sharp. My husband has scratched himself and me several times on accident. If the edges were more rounded or smooth this would be perfect! We still love it though!
I really wanted a tungsten carbide ring for a replacement wedding ring due to the durability and scratch resistance, but couldn't pass up this titanium ring with the abalone inlay. There is an inscription inside the band that states "Spike-ti titanium jewelry" which is almost impossible to read without some magnification, a sign this is truly a titanium ring. The 9mm width might be too wide for some, but for me it suits my hand size. The inner part of the ring has that "comfort fit" feature where the outside edges have a slight radius, which feels great on the finger. The inlay is made from small strips of abalone, it takes about 6 sections to go all the way around the ring's circumference. the joints are smooth, and they seems to be inlaid very well, with no indications of separation yet. I am harsh on rings, as I never take them off, perhaps only when I am do manual labor with my hands, like automotive bodywork or the like. Having said that, there are slight scratches all over the ring now (beein on for about 3 months), but nothing that couldn't be buffed out with a little polishing compound. The only bad thing about the ring is the outer edges are very sharp, and wish there were some sort of softer edge, even a bevel. All-in-all a great ring, and real looker. It is very different looking and pleasing to the eye. The abalone gives me a connection to the ocean, which is a huge part of my life.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? true and accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? fits true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
This product arrived before Valentine's Day, as promised. It looks great and feels sturdy. I would highly recommend this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looked just like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this was a gift. the person was very pleased with it, and the shell inlay looks amazing.
I brought this ring as an after thought because another abalone ring I wanted was out of stock. I also bought another ring at the same time as my first choice of the three rings. However, when the two rings I ordered arrived, I liked this one much better than I expected and better than the other ring with the Roman numerals on it. The width of the ring is thick and looks very masculine on my finger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The abalone is not as green on the actual ring. It is more white with very subtle hints of green.
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes, the ring fit perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is exceptional.