It is truly easy to read and keeps time well. I bought it as a gift for my mother, and tho she loves it she can't wear it because the band is too tight and pinches her. Not recommended if you have a largeish wrist or easily feel pinched. I have ended up wearing it myself because I was unable to find a suitable longer band.
I already owned this watch, but the band had stretched out and I know it was going to need a battery soon. I replaced it with the same one I had because I knew what I was getting and it was nearly the same price for the new one as it would be for the band and battery. It's water resistant so I can forget to take it off bathing the baby or at the beach. It's comfortable and doesn't pinch like some stretch bands. The dial lights up when you press the button which is very helpful. I've even used the light to find my glasses in the dark. It's a basic but durable watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? was as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a Timex, so you know it's durable.
I purchased this timex watch for everyday wear and as described in the product discription it does have a large numbered dial. The band is very nice however it is a small band and is somewhat tight fitting. That would be the only drawback in purchasing this watch. It would be great for a small wrist. Otherwise it is very stylish and worth the money.
I liked the watch but the band cut into my skin so I had to go to a jeweler for a new one.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Seemsed to be OK.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Could not wear.
When I read the product description & reviews, I was left with the impression that the band was not a stretchy band. I had the picture that it was a link type band that could be easily adjusted by a watchmaker or jeweler. When the watch arrived, the band was a stretchy band--not what I wanted at all. It stated it fit smaller wrists and additional links could be purchased from the manufacturer. The band slid up and down my wrist and there is no way it could be adjusted. I believe the description was wrong and misleading. The face of the watch was good and easy to read--that is about the best thing I can say about this watch. I will now have to purchase a new linked type band so it fits properly.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? No
- How is the quality of the product? OK
Have worn Timex watches forever. So when I needed to replace my stretchable, flexible band watch because the battery died, Timex was a no brainer. So disappointed. The band is scratchy and so rough it actually hurts to have it on. So hubby unwrapped it and left it out for me for the next day. Unfortunately, wrappings were put in the trash which went out that morning for collection so we cannot return it. $** down the drain. Do not recommend this style.
The stretch strap was too tight, but I looked the look of the watgch and the large numbers on trhe face.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked thge ssame
- How accurate was the sizing? not good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looked good
This is a simple, elegant watch for everyday wear and use. Working in a hospital and washing my hands all day long is not a problem since it is water resistant. I love the backlight feature and the simple beauty of this time piece. Great purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as shown
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Nice, functional watch. Not glamorous, but easy to read. A little on the boring side, but does what it's supposed to do. I like the Weekender better (I bought both) but this is more practical as the watch band doesn't need constant cleaning. (NB: This watch face is smaller than the Weekender.)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
The name is correct. It is easy to read the dial and yet still have a simple watch. Was a perfect gift.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent