The watch itself is terrific, as are all Timex products. My only complaint is that the watch band is too big for my wrist. I am able to use the tightest hole, but when I do, the band itself extends way beyond the keepers and gets in the way. I cut it down temporarily, but that makes it rather lopsided, so I will eventually purchase a new band. Except for that, it's a great watch: easy to read, well-designed, and totally reliable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image matches the product
- How accurate was the sizing? Watch band was too big for my wrist
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I recently replaced my watch with this particular Timex and I really love it. The face of the watch is easy to read and the Indiglo lighting helps as well. This particular model has a second hand and a calendar. Both of those features are very useful. The band of the watch is narrow and the face of the watch has gold accents. Overall, it is very pretty. I would purchase this watch again if I was in need of one. I appreciate the quality of Timex watches!
One of the small loops on the band broke on day 2 and the watch stopped working completely on day 9. Thought it must be a dead battery so I took it to a local jeweler to have it replace only to be told the whole watch was no longer functional. Very disappointing.
I'm amazed at how nice this watch is, considering the price. It looks exactly like the picture and the INDIGLO feature is convenient when I'm out at night. The only issue that I have with the watch is that I can hear it ticking--my other watches don't make a sound--but it's not loud enough that I'd return it.
I needed a nice everyday watch to wear to work. This Timex is simple to use and the display is easy to read. I like the indiglo feature for dim lighting. The only problem is I have small wrists and the band is too long and sticks out on the side and catches on things.
basic, practical, easy reader, indeed. Good watch for a petite wrist who can't deal with numberless watches. I didn't even pay attention, but it comes with Indiglo upon button push. neat. Great watch for the money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The band needs to loosen up a bit, but fine.
This is the very first time I purchased anything on the internet. I've been looking for a Timex watch, in the area stores, but they seem too ornate for my taste and also more than I wanted to spend. I decided to check Overstock - so happy to see what I was looking for. I am very pleased with this watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
This was a good price for this quality Timex. I've been buying this brand for years and it never fails me. I like this one because it is easy to see and also has a minute hand and light. Good buy
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality and appearance
I bought this watch in a white and black band. I love that the watch lights up when you push the stem.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful
While the band from top/outside is definitely leather (& is stamped on the back as leather), the back feels like faux suede. The band is very stiff & not flexible like you might expect a thinner leather band to feel like. It's thick and hopefully will soften up with use. The dial is very easy to read & the illuminated feature is great for night time use. For the price, a great watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the price- good