We purchase a number of watches during the year for our medical students ... We are a not-for-profit organization and our students come from low-income households or are unemployed...We need watches with full numbers and second hands for training purposes and these watches hold up! Good buy for us and for the general public. Also very attractive.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its Timex--What more can you say about quality
For years I have depended on the Timex name and quality. Timex is a brand I trust! The shape, the color and style are what I wanted. The price was something I thought was reasonable too!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image seemed to be more in the light.
- How accurate was the sizing? I need to adjust it a bit. (Which is always the case)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I wanted a simple watch that I could depend on for accurate time. (It's just what I wanted)
I have always worn Timex watches and this style in particular, is my absolute favorite. It's comfortable and its a great watch for wearing all day long. The numbers on the face of the watch are very easy to read and I like the silver color because it matches with everything!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on site was exactly what the actual watch was
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the Timex watch is fantastic
This watch is attractive but I have had problems with moisture getting under the crystal. Now the watch is not working at all. I would return it, but I have lost all the packaging materials.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ok
- How accurate was the sizing? too big, hard to remove links
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not good, in first month of wear
I was excited to get a watch that looked elegant, not too expensive since I work in it, do dishes, etc. I had a few big problems with it. First, the expansion band was too loose on my wrist. If you have average wrists, it would probably fit fine - I always have this issue, and I was looking for a way to remove some links. However, when I wedged it further up my arm so it was taut, it would really irritate my skin. Also it would catch hairs frequently - not as often on the arms, but if I run my hand through my hair or something.The final straw was that there was moisture in the watch (under the glass, by the dial) within a few weeks of my starting to use it. I did not do anything wetter than washing the dishes while wearing it, and a water resistant watch should hold up to it much better that this. So it was not a very good purchase, sadly.