Bought these watches for my two boys (9 & 11 y/o) after my 11 y/o drew a watch on his wrist with blue marker. The watches arrived quickly and in perfect condition. They haven't worn them everyday, but one of them already went through the washer and dryer and still works fine! Even the blue Indiglo still works! By the way, i don't recall reading that it had Indiglo in the description when i bought them, so, bonus! The band is 100% adjustable velcro and has plenty of growth room. Also nice that it's kid friendly, but not soo kid looking...could work great through teen years. For those interested, my 9 y/o is a sensory kid and he loves it, not problems with the velcro itching or anything.
My grandson is eight, and he wanted a watch for his birthday. He picked this one out because it was easy to read, not digital, and had a good, heavy duty band, and it was a Timex! He loves it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality! You cannot go wrong with a Timex!
I ordered this for a 9 year old girl for Christmas, but changed my mind and kept if for myself instead. It fits me perfectly, and it's a great casual watch, plus with the indiglo, you can see the time in the dark.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Maybe large for a kid, but it has velcro fastener/
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
Nice watch for an 8yr old boy...good choice if trying to teach children to tell time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
The only reason i didn't give this a 5 star rating is because the velcro strap was a little scratchy. we just sanded it down with a nail file and it seems ok not. It's a really great kids watch. The velcro strap is easy for kids to put on and remove by themselves and gives a great custom fit. We lost our watch and will most likely get another one.
I was looking for a child's analog watch that has the minutes on the dial and found that reviews for such watches under*** were not that great. So happy to have found a Timex for less than***! The watch dial is a good size for a child's wrist, but the band is a little big for my 8yo son. He is still happy to wear such a grown up looking watch.