I love my wrist watch and feel unprepared if I leave home without it. I have used timex for about 20 years. I had an older version of the triathlon that was a little smaller than this one but didn't have all the cool options. This has a customizable setup page allowing you to show or hide the chrono, timer, or any of the 3 different alarms that all have weekday, weekend, or daily options along with an "occasion" setting I had not seen before. It also has 3 time zone tracking features where my old one only had two. All and all I don't mind the extra size and weight compared to my old one with the extra features I think I will enjoy.
I have had several Timex Ironman watches over the years. I always liked the Fastwrap style of watch bands but when the velcro starts to wear out they don't hold very well. That is what happened to my last watch however I didn't notice that it had fallen off and it was lost forever. When I looked for another Ironman I found this one. It had the typical clasp style of watchband which I wasn't sure I would like because it was made of a rubber material however I actually have come to LIKE the new style (to me) of band. It is secure, and stays where you put it, unlike the Fastwrap style of band which always was loosening up. At some point years from now when this watch wears out, I will replace it with a watch that has a similar style of clasp type band....another Ironman, of course....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Watch is displayed as oversize but was still bigger than I expected. Still a great Timex product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I am a PhysEd teacher and need a reliable watch to time my students doing various activities...this bad boy fills the bill. Plus it's large face makes it very easy to read and the orange accent is also a nice touch. If you are looking for a watch that will standup to everyday tuff use this is a winner.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? No Issues with sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a Timex....it keeps on ticking.
I travel and work with others in several time zones so having this watch is perfect. I use the watch for running and cycling. It's perfect for all those things.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
Not much to say, it is an Timex with large digital numbers & dates with an decent background light for seeing at night. Price was best I had founds.. That's it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? SAME AS WATCH
- How accurate was the sizing? HAD TO LOOK SIZE UP ON TIMEX SITE ---
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. SEEMS GOOGD QUALITY
I have ordered this watch twice (so shame on me) and it shipped three times, and it never gets delivered. We live in a condo/apartment building in DC. Everything else, including items in the same order, get delivered, no problem. From my last contact with overstock (who does have great customer service) "I am not sure why you have had multiple issues with these deliveries. I do not believe it is an error with the company in Tennessee, but rather an issue with the carrier. However, if you have never had this problem before, that does raise an interesting question. I apologize that this has been such a problem, as there definitely should not have been a problem in the first place! We greatly value you as a customer, but your desire to purchase watches elsewhere is 110% understandable."