I was looking for a large watch face with large numbers and all the pertinent information. This watch has it all. I never before seen a watch with three lines of information. I'm so happy I stumbled across this watch on the internet. My only complaint is that the band is a bit bulky and combined with the band being rubber, the watch tends to get caught on my jacket cuff.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy watch with a lot of features
Great watch, light weight large numbers easy to read. No reading glasses required. LOL Indiglow works great at night.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, love it.
The watch face is very readable but VERY BIG. The face of the watch is also VERY THICK. Feels very much like wearing a Garmin heart monitor watch. The tap feature is interesting but should in no way be a selling point. You either like the look of the watch or not and the tap is JUST a feature. It works but the practical nature of the feature is questionable as it is just as easy to push a button -- and pushing a button is often more successful. The band of this watch is also poorly designed and flimsy. The upside to the watch is that the actual face of the watch is very easy to read and looks great -- but again, this comes at the direct cost of having the VERY LARGE watch face. The alarms are great and there are 4 that can be set with different alarm tones. Overall, I should have sent the watch back as it it so big that it is difficult to fit under the cuff of a nice buttoned shirt. Would recommend going with the classic Timex Ironman watches with much smaller yest still readable displays.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just as displayed online.
- How accurate was the sizing? The online sizing did not seem to match the actual size of the watch.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice watch, just not what I expected.
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. He was originally wanting the 50 lap watch, but this one is MUCH nicer if you ask me. He seems to really like it. It looks nice on him as well. Definite thumbs up and I would recommend to others
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked just like it
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nicely made
The watch is awesome and for the price its the best and nothing compares. The only issue that I've had was just bumping into my teammates and they accidentally tap it, also electric shocks from touching metal sometimes "taps" it as well. Other than that the watch is amazing. The only thing better would be a GPS watch, so you can figure out your mileage, but since I'm good at estimating my pace or look it up online, it is a good fit for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Yes
What ever method Overstock.com uses for shipping is a joke. I ordered the watch as a birthday gift and was notified that the shipping address was not found. Its a big building with only 3 tenants and use I had the suite number on the address. So it was returned to Overstock, they again sent using the same method and once again my address was not found. Take my advice and shop local then you can have a nice birthday present to give to someone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? NA
- How accurate was the sizing? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. NA