This is one tough, light weight, easy to read watch. I've worn mine for years while working, playing, etc. The Indigo face lighting system is, by far, the best way to check the time in dark. Hands that glow in the dark fade with time, esp at this price point but the Indigo dial always works and seems to NOT eat batteries in the process. A really good simple watch. The down points are that the finish on the case will wear off at the edges in 4 or so years and expose the base metal to corrode. But, hey for the price, just buy another.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the money you can't bet this thing
I bought this for my husband, and he is pleased with it. He's not about glitzy jewelry at all; so the fact that it looks like a descent mans watch without the bells & whistles suits him perfect. I thought it was a nice looking watch also!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be good; Timex is a reputable brand.
Like I said looks like a child's watch Really small looks like a quarter on my wrist NOT happy with this And when they said $*** to return it I just kept it and gave it to my grandson. Looks good on him as he age 12 Thanks OVER Stock .com for nothing!!