My criticism concerns the packaging. TIMEX box was shipped in a flimsy outer box with no internal padding. Outer box arrived in the mail crushed but watch was fine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Compared very well
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. First rate Timex watch!
So far watch is great, compass and temp features will come in handy with my fire service work (search and rescue, wildland fires, ect) takes a little brain power to calibrate but I am happy with my purchase. its the first time Ive paid more for a watch but it was well worth the money
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was a little difficult to calibrate the compass, but once I was clear of electronics and metal roofs it worked great.
Like the look of this watch. The compass and thermometer appear to be fairly accurate when not on your wrist. The thermometer picks up you body temp so it's off when worn, pretty accurate when sitting on a table. I get lots of looks and complements on the watch. Like the soft rubber band too.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I am a two year lung cancer survior. I love to fish and hunt, and spend my free time experiencing all that I can do either while fishing Long Island Sound or deer huning different forest in Ct. I want a watch to replace the one I broke that used to be my Dad's. The combination wacth tells the time, has abuilt in compas, and also has hand for telling the tide changes, it also tells the tempreture. What more could a sportman want in a timepiece! I cannot hunt with a regular bow any longer and use a cross bow, when rifle season comes around, blackpowder season I will put the watch to the untimate test.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Timex is a a great watch company and I am hard on my watches-this watch is well made for the outdoor sportsman
This is a very cool watch with lots and lots of features. I would however not plan on wearing it when using outdoor activities. The buttons really stick out and catch on everything. Timex really would have made this a better watch if they had recessed the buttons.
this thing is junk. it is supposed to do four things. as far as I can tell, it only does one (tell time) with any modicum of accuracy. the "tide clock" is just a repeating stopwatch. thanks for nothing. enjoy the overpriced watch, which is available for a fraction of the price elsewhere.
This watch is wonderful. It light and has many functions. The problem I have is not with the watch, but with me. I was lured by all the bells and whistles and not on what I really wanted. Just a watch. The watch is too busy and has thing I never would normally utilize. Secondly, with all the pointer I have difficulty determining the time.,