Like other digital watches outthere, this watch has all the features that most people...don't really need (e.g., twor or three different times, 3 alarms, stop watch, timers, etc.). It's one of a few that does what I need, though, and this is why I bought it: It has a vibration timer with autorepeat! What this means is that you can set you countdown timer, say, for 10 minutes. amd the watch will alert you every 10 minutes continously. Of course, you can choose not to autorepeat the countdown, and you you can choose to turn the countdown off when you don't need it. You can also choose to have the alert in sound, vibration, or both. The watch is not the prettiest one, however! It's pretty big, bulky, cheap looking, and the fake compass looks really stupid (I knew this before my purchase, though, because I was using the same watch). I wish Timex included this vibration feature in its Ironman line, which looks much better. That said, a couple watches I found that have this autorepeat vibration timer cost $60 or more, so I'll continue to use this watch (actually have 2 of them) until I find something that has the same feature and looks better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? watch slightly bigger than picture, but I knew this before my purchase
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it works!
I bought this vibrating watch as I have to take medications at certain times each day and because of hearing loss, I can't hear an alarm watch. This watch works perfectly for me as well as giving me the correct time. I also use the timer in a class I teach twice a week.
This is my second Expedition vibration alarm watch. I love the vibration alarm because it awakens me without disturbing my wife. It's a Timex sport watch so it does all those things well that you expect from such a watch. And at this price it's tough to beat.
The Timex Men's T49851 Expedition Rugged Digital Vibration Alarm Watch is a great buy! The different modes the watch has plus the display with the illumination is beautiful. If you want a simple digital watch with a clean look and scratchproof material...this your best buy!
Vibration alarm is good - the alarms on most watches are almost inaudible and these are better. Three time zones - great for extensive travel (I like to leave one on home time, use one for where I am and one for intermediate stops (e.g., in airports where it is nice to set an alarm for the next plane you need to catch). Three alarms that can be set, turned on and off, independently. Overall, excellent.
This watch was vert true to forn from advertisibg, good, easy fit wears well and stands up to the demands of my husband s work demands.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True to life
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizibf was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is true tk Tinez stabdarxs in standuo performance a.d quality
I wanted this watch because I liked the idea of the 'vibrating alarm,' which does not work. Even the famous Indiglo light is reduced to just lighting up the numbers and date in a green colored slight glow; no more full light! I saved some money compared to the same watch at a super store, but that's all. I am VERY disappointed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? one main function did not work
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor. Also; the band is a stiff hard rubber.
I'm very happy with my new watch. I was looking for a work watch, something that I didn't mind taking a couple of scrapes. This one is Great! But no Scrapes!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better then the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good