Overstock is the best. Customer service is a 10. The agents there respond with a polite attitude and are easy going. I wish I worked there.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? freaking awesome
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top Notch
My first Timex T49713 was my constant companion for years as a police officer and well into my retirement in 2006. Last month it suffered a death from old age as the Indiglo failed to light up and the hands slowed down. (kinda like what's happening to me!!) I salvaged the 'newer' strap and retaining pins and promptly ordered a new 'Camper". Presently on my wrist, I trust it will give me another 10 plus years of service.
This is a replacement purchase. My husband is really hard on his work watches. He had this one and wore it 24 hrs everyday for about a year. And when it finally wore out, he wanted another one just like it. For this excellent price, I figure I could buy him one every 6 months and not get behind on our "watch budget". It keeps great time. Why pay more? Overall Great value. The old one actually still works, it was just so scratched and the band was a bit faded. But like I said, he is really hard on watches, since he works outside every day, and does a lot of concrete and stone work. I think for other guys, this watch would last for many years.
Just what I wanted a watch that I could wear and not have to be worried about, excellent.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excelent
this watch was just what I expected from Timex. The velcro band is an improvement over metal flex bands.. It doesn't pinch!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right-on
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
Great casual watch choice. Velcro watch band is a plus. Two thumbs up!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked identical to website
- How accurate was the sizing? Sized as presented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very happy with this watch as my daily casual. Wear it doing chores, shopping, watching TV.
I buy a watch about every two years when the wrist band falls apart. Why hunt for a replacement band, when for a few bucks more you can get a brand new watch? Thought you would agree. ;-) I work for a company that supplies grocery stores with merchandise, so my watches tend to get beat up pretty good. I usually spend $30 dollars or less on a watch and this one was just what I was looking for.....a plain simple watch, and it's a timex! Pros: Inexpensive East to read face. Date. Comfortable strap. Lighted face with a push of a button. Cons: Could be slimmer Second hand ticks a little loud, can hear it on my nightstand and night.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Basic inexpensive casual timepiece.
Timex has always been a product I have purchased and this watch is a great all around watch that I use at work and sport activities.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Timex has always had great quality
Not sure how rugged it is, doesn't look like it is. Looks nice but the watch is small and thin and the band wold fit a young boy better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture was accurate but it didn't reflect the true size.
- How accurate was the sizing? The band was shorter than expected for a men's watch.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. What you would expect for the price.
I only buy Timex watches. I'm very picky that way, just because Timex watches stand up to the abuse I put them through and also, they still make analog watches. I don't like digital watches because they're usually too difficult to set and the various other functions are also a pain to set/change. So, I got my new black Timex Expedition and all was wonderful. It took me a few days to figure out how to set the date because I was too scared I'd break the stem or something! I really should know better. These watches are tough! The only complaint I have about my new watch is that the velcro band doesn't seem to want to stay attached! It is aggravating! Also, this is a men's watch and I'm a woman. I like men's watches/apparel because they look cooler and are oftentimes more durable than women's similar things. Well, this velcro band wouldn't fit a man's wrist and it doesn't fit my wrist! It's very tight, even when I loosen it a lot. Weird. That, and the velcro slipping thing are the only complaints I have about this otherwise fine watch. I have two other Timex Expedition watches that I don't use anymore because they're pretty banged up. I may try swapping out the less battered band on one of them for this slippy band. All in all, however, you can't fail with a Timex watch. The rugged Expedition series really is rugged. I wear mine in the ocean, rock climbing, swimming in a chlorine-filled pool, playing drums--I've hit the face of the watch with a drumstick and the watch is still going strong!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Mostly...
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent, with one caveat...