Highly recommended watch for men who work construction/outdoors. It can take a beating.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
The leather band is a very dark shade of brown, and can pass for black if that's important to you. Otherwise, it's a Timex... affordable, reliable, and the "Indiglo" back light is always a cool feature. I like the simplicity of the design, the Arabic numerals and the absence of rocket pilot dials and widgets. My only beef is that the hands, painted with luminous coating, have a silver trim that makes them a bit hard to see in lower light, but you can always press the stem for the back light when that happens. It may not garner the, "Hey, nice watch!" that some of my fancy (okay, rocket pilot) watches get, but it's a great watch for times when function outweighs form and you don't want to bang up a dress watch.
I am very impressed with this watch. I purchased it for my dad for his birthday. He is hard on watches so I needed something that could take a beating and keep ticking but still look great. The watch is beautiful in person, much better looking than it's internet picture. It is a substantial watch not small at all. The leather band and leather band keepers are a very very dark brown, soft leather with a lighter brown stiching. The face is light cream color( not white). I can see why some people mentioned that it would be hard to see the time because the hands are white and silver and close in color to the face. Over all this is a beautiful watch and I am more than satisfied. I'm sure my dad will love this watch too. It would look great on most men and not look like a cheep watch. I paid *** from Overstock.com
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? actual watch looks better in person than it's picture
- How accurate was the sizing? ?
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excelent
I purchased this watch for everyday use. The band is a little darker than shown in the picture. It does not have a stainless steel face but hold up to nicks and dirt well. Overall a good buy for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image resembles exactly what the watch looks like.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality for the price.
Saw this watch on sale locally and liked its looks. Got it for about $10 less - including shipping - from Overstock. Good deal on a nice watch that looks really sharp. Seems to be very well built. I have two other Timex analog watches - one is over 15 years old and still working fine. Can't beat them for the money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Match
- How accurate was the sizing? Right On
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality for Price
Got this watch to wear to work (commercial construction). Needed one that wasn't too expensive, but was also rugged enough to take a beating. This fits the bill nicely, and the best part of its design is the way the stem is protected by the bezel. My last work watch didn't have that feature and the stem got banged continuously and broken off eventually. Only complaint on this one is that the color of the hands and the color of the watch face are too similar, making it harder to tell the time at a glance than if they'd been in more contrasting colors.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
After having a watch die from water and one fog, I needed a watch that I didn't have to take off in the shower, swimming etc. Reading about watches, anything that is subject to more than hand washing is supposed to be rated for 30 m or more. This watch is rated at 100 m. The band is leather and is comfortable wet and dry. The face is small relative to the case when compared to my last few watches. The only odd thing I have really noticed. The adjustment knob is also a button. When it gets pushed the face illuminates. This happens like when we do push ups. My daughters love to tell me when my watch "blinks" in the dark.
I ordered this watch for my sweetheart, and he LOVED it! Rugged and Sophisticated rolled into one! The package was well presented and delivered in perfect timing. The watch worked wonderfully all except the indiglo function. We contacted Overstock and a replacement was sent immediately! I am thrilled with their customer service, response times and general interest in our satisfaction! Will definitely be purchasing from them in the future! Namaste, Mellissa in Arkansas
This is a great, uncomplicated watch for someone who wants something that will hold up and tell time accurately. Case seems sturdy and has a reassuring weight to it, Indiglo is nice and bright as are the luminescent hands. One thing I will say is that it is a fairly large watch, and if you have small forearms it might not be the best fitting option out there. Not an issue for me, I find it comfortable for daily wear.
Good bang around weekend watch. Band is adequate, but works. Not too big of watch as so many are these days. Stylish, and timeless is a good description of the appearance, but not trendy, which is why I like it. For the price it really Is unbeatable.
I ordered this watch for work, and it stands a good pounding from everyday usage and -20 degree temperatures.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Definitely gets the job done
Its just a wrist watch, but is very high in quality. The strap makes wearing the watch a comfortable experience, plus the indiglo feature is perfect for night. I'm an outdoors type of guy that loves to hike, bike, and whatnot and the watch is built to take the trips that I take. I'd recommend this to anyone that loves the outdoors or just simple likes wristwatches.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? 100%
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent 10/10
I bought this for my husband. He likes the clean style and the large numbers on the face. He is very hard on watches and this one can handle the abuse he gives it daily. This watch also has the date. The watch is definitely rugged and looks good too!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lives up to the Timex reputation
AGAIN ALL I CAN SAY IS TIMEX IS A GREAAT WATCH FOR THE MONEY.TAKES A LICKIN AND KEEPS ON TICKIN.THIS WATCH EVEN WHEN THE BATTERY IS REPLACED DOES NOT LEAK WATER IN OR FOG THE LENS AFTER IN THE WATER.MY 200 DOLLAR WATCH WHEN THE BATTERY IS REPLACED EVEN THE GASKET STIL FOGS UP WHEN JUST WASHING MY HANDS. I WONT MENTION THE NAME BUT IT IS A WELL KNOWN CITIZEN.YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED AT ALL.VERY GOOD LOOKIN AND RUGGED IN HAND.THIS PICTURE REALLY DOES NOT DO JUSTICE ON HOW GOOD LOOKING IT IS.ALSO IT IS EASY TO READ AS WELL.I WAS HESITANT IN BUYING A WHITE FACE BUT TO MY SURPRISE IT IS EASY TO READ.YOU ALSO HAVE A BACK LITE IF YOU CANT.I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW AWSOME THIS WATCH IS.I WILL GET ANOTHER IF THIS ONE DIES.BUT THE REASON I GOT THIS ONE IS APPROX.9 YEARS AGO MY OLD TIMEX WAS JUST OLD NOT DEAD JUST OLD.ITS TIMEX FOR A NEW ONE. VERY VERY VERY VERY SATISFIED.THE END.LOL
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT
- How accurate was the sizing? CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. TAKES A LICKIN AND KEEPS ON TICKIN.CANT BEAT IT FOR THE MONEY.TIMEX OUT LASTS MY 200.00 WATCH.