My son is a US Navy Rescue Swimmer and his watch is what I'd say is one of those high-tech waterproof thing-a-magatchets with fancy dials etc etc that cost a lot of money and I know this cuz I bought it as a gift for him. He stepped on it and cracked the glass case so we're sending it off for repair. In the meantime, he needed something else to wear thats dependable and I ordered this Timex. Fast delivery and listen to this, he LOVES it! He says he will most likely wear it on duty cuz his gloves will fit more easily over this watch than the other one. This watch is lightweight, the face is very flat, but it's very nice quality. Highly recommend.
This is a nice-looking watch that is keeeping accurate time. I have not had to reset the time since purchasing the watch several weeks ago. The Indiglo back light is nice to have in addition to the luminous hands and dial points. The only minor issue is the very small date display...very hard to read. That's the only reason I did not rate the watch as excellent. Considering the low purchase price, it is a very good...maybe excellent... value.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Both watch and wristband seem to be well made.
I needed anew watch, and this one is a perfect fit. Stylish, and works great. It even has the Iniglo on the face. Leather wrist band, and the date which I use a lot. This is not too heavy either, or bulky. Easy to read numbers and type-face. Great purchase, Overstock had a great price, as always.
Excellent all occasion appearance, accurate time and very pleased with Indiglo face. This is the third Timex Indiglo Expedition I have owned. I hope Timex will continue to produce this style watch so it will be available if I need to purchase another one.
great watch, love the leather band as well ... the band has a nice manly well made feel to it ... and the watch itself is awesome and have had many compliments
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. as good as a Timex can be, an excellent well described watch
Great Watch! I bought it for my kid brother. It was supposed to be a day to day watch. Really loved the design. I would like to mention this though. Initially a wrong watch was sent. I contacted the customer care. They were really helpful. Since I was travelling, they provided me with expedited shipping as well. The product is worth the purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True to the images
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
The watch was everything that I expected and I am happy with the purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The watch was brand new and in excellent condition.
I am enjoying this watch. It is as advertised. One cannot go wrong with a Timex.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Timex watches have an excellent reputation. Great looking watch
I have a higher priced dresser watch, but for everyday use this Timex is perfect. AND of course I am never embarrassed to wear it anywhere.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. TIMEX is always great quality
I like the appearance of the watch. I tend to wear a lot of earth-tones and it matches everything. Pros: (1) Leather wrist band. (2) Subdued colors. (3) 24-hour clock face. Cons: (1) Date is impossible to read. (2) Has two loops (to restrain excess band). One is fixed and the other floats. The floating one invariably stretches and after normal use ends up doing nothing as it maneuvers around the band. This allows the excess band material to stick out and look funny. (3) 24-hour clock numbers are difficult to read.
Really nice watch for the money. Cool looking dial and a nice band and case. Like other people have mentioned, the date window is so small that it is practically useless. Like the indigo feature and that the hands and hour dots are luminous.