Sent my regular watch in for a tune up, ***.** bucks, ugh, and wanted something super cheap, ** bucks at *** **** but comfy and reliable and accurate. My cheapo uncle has a Timex so I asked him about it. He said go buy one. So I did and now I have sort of a crazy love affair with this watch. It is spot on accurate, no issues so far- 3 months - and it looks good. It is now my gym, hike, beach etc watch. And, my Rolex GMT II will age much better now. I love it.
This is just what I wanted. It looks good and the Indiglow feature is the best way tho read a dial face watch in the dark. Other watches luminous hands are so weak in light I can't see them. I'll probably order another one!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I've been very pleased with the watch. I wanted an analog display because I only need to glance at it to read the time and I don't have to worry about glare etc. distorting the reading like you get sometimes on a digital display. The watch also has a lighted dial,when it is selected, for use at night or low light. It's exactly what I wanted in a sports watch and it also keeps very accurate time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matched exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality.
I assumed the bezel turns. It doesn't, but my fault for assuming. No claim was made that it did. The description did state that the case is resin. It is metal - Steel?? At any rate its much heavier than I expected. Still, good looking, accurate, and does have the indiglo feature which I wanted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good except I assumed the bezel rotates - it does not.
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good - keeps excellent time.
There were two things that didn't work for me. 1. The date indicator was so small that these old eyes couldn't read it. 2. When adjusting the date, the stem came completely out in my fingers. I pushed the stem back in and the watch worked fine but I had never had a stem come out like that before.