This is the standard for a low-cost, high-performance workhorse watch. After purchasing other sub-brand watches at this price point, nothing even comes close to the quality of this Timex.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual product looks better than image online
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate Sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceptional Quality
Like the watch but hate the leather watch band. It is so stiff that it is hard to put on and then the watch slips around when you wear it. The watch its self is very good looking and looks much more expensive than it is. When I get a better band, I will have an excellent watch.
Nice big size for my old eyes, day and date are clearly visible without a crystal magnifier. The light-up dial is nice and bright. I like the roman numeral dial - very old-school. As other reviews have stated, the band has a wide range of adjustment, even fitting my slim wrist - I usually have to punch additional holes in a leather band, or remove links from a metal one. The leather strap seems to be of very good quality. My only objection is that the leather is very thick. With a double layer of leather once it's on, I can definitely feel it on my wrist when I put my arm on the desk.
This is a nice watch. I have many, more expensive watches, this one is a classic. I bought this one for work, but I wear it other times.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love the quality
The watch arrived on time and was as advertised. I had to have a special wrist band constructed since my wrists are 9 inches in circumference. I couldn't find anything larger than 8 on the market. Why is this? I can't be the only person with large wrists.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent for the price
Can't really say how many Times watches I've had, but never had a bit of trouble with any of them. Felt guilty getting this watch because I already had a Timex I was wearing and really liked. It keeps great time. I can set my other watch by it. The numerals and day & date windows large enough to read. Recomend this watch. Beige face with Roman Numerals give it a nice classy look.