This is the standard for a low-cost, high-performance workhorse watch. After purchasing other sub-brand watches at this price point, nothing even comes close to the quality of this Timex.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual product looks better than image online
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate Sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceptional Quality
Like the watch but hate the leather watch band. It is so stiff that it is hard to put on and then the watch slips around when you wear it. The watch its self is very good looking and looks much more expensive than it is. When I get a better band, I will have an excellent watch.
This is a nice watch. I have many, more expensive watches, this one is a classic. I bought this one for work, but I wear it other times.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love the quality
The watch arrived on time and was as advertised. I had to have a special wrist band constructed since my wrists are 9 inches in circumference. I couldn't find anything larger than 8 on the market. Why is this? I can't be the only person with large wrists.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent for the price
Nice big size for my old eyes, day and date are clearly visible without a crystal magnifier. The light-up dial is nice and bright. I like the roman numeral dial - very old-school. As other reviews have stated, the band has a wide range of adjustment, even fitting my slim wrist - I usually have to punch additional holes in a leather band, or remove links from a metal one. The leather strap seems to be of very good quality. My only objection is that the leather is very thick. With a double layer of leather once it's on, I can definitely feel it on my wrist when I put my arm on the desk.
My husband lost his watch that he'd had many years, and he likes this one as its replacement. One minor warning: when you take the watch put of the box, set the day BEFORE you take the protective cover off the stem. I didn't read the instructions because I thought such a simple watch wouldn't require it, but now we need to take it to a jeweler to set the day. The date is adjustable, but not the day, after you remove the stem cover. That said, hubby really likes this classic watch in all other respects.
I bought this for my 50 year old husband. He needed something that was good for work every day. He loves this watch. It's got the indiglo but also has sophisticated Roman Numerals, and the date. Nice size. Not small but not the HUGE kind that are in style now. Traditional and classic. Not really expensive feeling but not cheap either. Works great for him.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This feels more like a Seiko or Pulsar than a Timex. Very nice for the price.
I bought this for my husband and he loved it! I've always known Timex to be a reputable watch, long lasting and durable, I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The two looked identical.
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes, the adjustable strap really helped.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the watch was impeccable.