I got this as a Christmas gift for my husband. He loved it. Came in a timely manner and was a good price
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly what the picture made it to be
- How accurate was the sizing? standard sizing for a watch
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
i was delighted to receive the watch , pleased with how it looked. when i went to set it , the knob cam right off in my hand , returning was not so easy , last on line product from overstock for me , buyer beware
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image was fine, it just fell apart easily
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor
I really like this watch. Looks really nice and at the price it can't be beat. I was thinking about buying a nicer band for it but it still looks good as is.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Great watch.... Just what the doctor orderd; Low price and light in weight with a leather type band...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is just as it is seen!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect fit...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love the ten uear battery... Will not quite...
I have shopped at O.co before and always being satisfy with your products. Love the watch
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just what I was looking for
- How accurate was the sizing? I like the leather strap (perfect fit)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Timex never fails
The watch was good however, to set the date took more time than it should have
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice watch for what I need it for
Bought this as a Father's Day gift and my husband actually liked it! He usually sends everything back. It looks like a much more expensive watch than it is. Perfect for everyday wear. Glad I made the purchase, great value for a reasonable price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked good online and better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
Such a disappointment from Timex. I bought this watch for my son's 13th birthday, he loved the "mature" look of it. It was difficult to set the day/date feature and after a couple of days I noticed the day would change but the date was sluggish and needed to be changed to "catch up" with the day. What a pain. He didn't want me to return it and so I threw the packing material away. Now, 3 weeks later the knob has completely broken off the side in its extended position so it is impossible to turn and has since completely stopped working. A total loss and I can't return it now without its original container. Spend a little more for the better quality watches...NO TIMEX!
I have been wearing this watch for a few weeks and am generally satisfied. PROS: -- easy to read the time, day and date -- good size: not too big, not too wide, not too thick. --two good "extra" features: indiglo night light and 10-year battery (if it does last that long!) --feels solid --very inexpensive CONS: --the leather band felt uncomfortably stiff: maybe would have softened over time, but I immediately replaced it with a flexible metal bracelet and now all is well. -- to change the date, you must use the crown to turn the hands 24 hours for every date change: this can be a big pain if, say, the date is 5 and you need 27! --needs a better owner's manual: it comes with a single sheet of instructions that apply to many models. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with my purchase.
I needed a a watch that I could wear both to work and on the weekends and this one fits the bill perfectly. It looks great without being overdone and it's not so big that it looks odd on my small wrists (I'm a slim woman) but it's big enough to look good on my fiancé as well (he is a plus sized man.) You will be happy you bought this watch.
I purchased this Timex as a "fill in" until my other watch is repaired, and I am enjoying this watch so much, I'm thinking of buying another Timex from Overstock in another style. I know Timex may not be the fanciest or most prestigious on the market, but this watch is basic, reliable, easy to read, and somewhat stylish. I'm delighted!