This is the third time I have purchased this watch for my husband he likes the ability to easily see the time and that the watch is not overly large. He is extremely hard on watches so it makes no sense to buy expensive ones. Plus these wear out and when you go to replace the battery the side pin piece often breaks. However, by that time they are looking rather worn anyway. I only have to buy a new one every two years or so anyway and at this price that is not really so bad. He really likes how this one looks and I do agree but you need to know this is not a long wearing watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. What you would expect for the price
Bbbbbbbbbbballlllin. This watch is G!! It's very simple, yet elegant. Leather strap is perfect and the size is nice on the wrist. Classic. It makes a great impression that you are a baller. Wear that sucker with a chucka boot, tweed blazer, leather gloves and you're gonna get the VIPP treatment. Dueces.
My son wanted this for Christmas and with Overstock, my daughter was able to afford to get it for him herself. It's exactly what he wanted at an unbelievable price!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? no complaints
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Timex quality
The look and feel of the watch is that of a much more expensive piece. I could tell by the feel of it that it is durable. The fact that it is a Timex means that it will surely last for years. I am very pleased with the product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The watch looked nicer "on-site" than viewing on-line.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is not questionable...it's a TIMEX!!!
This watch is a must have for the price. First, the band is very comfortable and not very slim, but not very wide at the same time. The watch was a pain to wind, but once I got the time, date, and day of the week correct it was smooth sailing. In terms of style, this watch is one of my favorites. The white face is very attractive and the face itself is a good size. I have small wrists and the face is a perfect size for me, but someone with medium to large sized wrists should not expect it to cover their whole wrists. Overall, for the price of this watch it is hard to turn down. I highly suggest this watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I received exactly what was pictured.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality; it's a Timex!
I did recommend this watch to a friend and we bought it. I have one myself. It is pretty, easy to read, nice watch band, I like everything about it. Date and time are accurate, I like the golden second hand I am wearing this watch even though I am not a man.
This is my second easy reader watch - I just love the look of the dial and the indiglo is a helpful feature. Although this is marketed as a man's watch - I don't find it too big for my skinny (girl) wrist. The quality of this watch is not top-notch...the indiglo stopped working on my first one after about 6 months - and after 3 years the watch winder that you use to change the date/time broke off. But it also inexpensive - so I didn't think twice about replacing it with another!
When I was a kid one of the coolest commercials on television was the Timex commercial with a watch attached to the propeller of an outboard motor. The motor would be turned on and then off. John Cameron Swayze would then deliver the "Timex, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking." slogan. Well this is a nice, stylish watch, just not as durable as the Timex's of old. The watch drifts more than usual; I have to correct the time every few weeks. What really irritated me is I dropped my watch as I was putting it on, onto a hardwood floor. That killed the Indigo feature. Bought an Indiglo watch 10+ years ago; it took a lot of abuse and the Indigo feature always worked.