My 7yo son loves this watch because it has a timer on it. He also likes to set the alarm on it. It's easy to put on and off because of the velco strip. He likes it so much that he wears it everyday!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
our 8 year old wanted a watch for his birthday. all the watches we saw in the local stores were for girls or little boys. this one was perfect. It wasn't cute. i t had an elastic band for a thin boy's wrist. you could just use it to tell time or use one of the many other features (like a stop watch for a swim meet.) He figured it out immediately and LOVED it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
the watches were received in a very timely fashion and were exactly as described. they were well packaged and work very well. there is no way i could have gone shopping and done any better on my selection. my thanks to overstock.com.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very giood
My son loves all things red and is learning to read time in school. While as a parent i would love this to have a analog face, it is a start to have a digital face. He loves that he can put it on himself, it looks fast & cool, and he can participate when we say things like 'dinner is at 6' (to which he announces - 'Mommy, it is 5:30! not time for dinner yet). And yes, this is durable. We've had it for a month of hard use and like all Timex sport-style watches, it keeps on going.
I ordered the Timex kidz Indigo watch for my 10 yr old grandson because he wanted a watch like Grandpa's. Grandpa has worn a Timex Indigo watch for years. I am pleased with the quality and the look of the watch, but mostly for the joy it gave my grandson on his 10th birthday. My daughter said it was kind of difficult to set so I told her to give it to my grandson to set. I'm sure he had no problem.