I have a lot of this kind of product because I believe they do the job they say they will: i.e. they help one feel better thorugh whatever means (either psychological or magnetically). However, I was disappointed in this particular product. I couldn't set the time with any degree of accuracy; the date was even worse. I have a large wrist that a large usually fits. This watch was so large it flopped around on my wrist and was extremely annoying. I've gone back to my original watch and another sports band that does fit and works.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurately portrayed
- How accurate was the sizing? too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made, I guess
I have an allergy to metal and love anything that is close to "camel" colored. I actually looked forward to getting this watch. However, the case that actually holds the timepiece in place broke as soon as I pulled it out the timepiece to set it. Once its out, you have to use some type of thin object to press on the 2 plastic button to set it. When I pressed on the button, they snapped off. Overstock was kind enough to replace the watch with the same item. I went through the same routine with the 'new" one. Now, I am just tossing it. I have other silicone watches that have no problems or preparation. Still feel like its a shame it didn't work for me................I loved the color.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site is identical to the actual product
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The color and size of the item were fine but I wouldn't put quality and this watch in the same sentence