First of all, the watch itself is enormous, but that is the style now with watches, especially real Swiss ones, even for ladies. I had the jeweler take out two links so that it fit my wrist, which they did for free. It is heavy and not at all a dainty wrist watch and I sometimes bang it onto doors or furniture, but it doesn't seem to hurt it. The pinkish hue of the rose gold is simply gorgeous and very eye-catching. So far it is keeping excellent time, too. Love it, love it, love it! One of my favorite purchases ever!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Large, as most Swiss watches are these days
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I had to take out all of the adjustable links to get it to fit my dinky wrist but that was easy enough. Since I've worn it, there have been complements flying my way. It's beautiful, great rose gold color for the season. I will have to see how the color wears, but nothing is rubbing off now. Can't say much about the brand since it's foreign to me but my watchsmith said that the movement looked good (I had him open up the case to peelse inside). I've only had watches with sapphire crystals so only time will tell how this branded crystal will take normal wear and tear. All in all, worth every penny.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? yes,
i was so surprised when i opened a box. really eye cathching watch. i was willing to wear /i had to take off couple chain. now i wear every day. i love it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much better than picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good package, fast shipping
This watch was beautful but really big, the size of a mans watch and heavy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? needs to be doubled
- How accurate was the sizing? too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality but BIG and heavy
I haven't worn the watch yet, I need to take it to a jewerler to have some links taken out. But as soon as I open the box I was pleased on the appreance.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great comparasion to image.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. clean, shiny, and soild
I am fully overwhelmed with the product I purchased. Highly recommend to anyone who's looking for a gift or own use. It's awesome watch....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Second to none
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superb
When I opened the fancy packing I really liked this watch so I was deeply disappointed when it did not fit my arm. The band measured about 8.5 inches instead of the 9 inches advertised. Luckily I was able to pass it on to a friend who collects watches.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked as nice as in picture
- How accurate was the sizing? The band was at the most 8.5" long
Short and sweet; this product looks exactly as it does in the picture. Fits beautifully (I have tiny wrists, so I did need to take it to a jewelers to have a few links taken out). The ONLY reason I can't give this a perfect rating; the rose-gold ton rubbed off a link or two where my wrists rest on the desk when I wear it at work; but that could also be more of a user-error than a product defect. :) My physics and chemisty skills aren't fancy enough to figure that one out.... I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone looking for a classy, subtle, watch. LOVE it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes; better in real life
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic
I wanted a substantial-looking rose gold watch that was a step above the Fossil or Skagen brand watches . Or at least a bit less common. I asked Overstock if this watch, a Swiss Precimax, was made in Switzerland. They checked for me (although the country of origin should ALWAYS be visible to the consumer) and said it was. I would pay $$$ for Swiss-made watch even if it were just for fashion. The watch is decidedly pink/rose. And the face is also very pink. The bracelet feels heavy (like my luxury brand watch) and the crystals in the face, the dials and the hands all look well crafted. For what it's worth, my reaction when I opened the box (very nice presentation, by the way) was "oh, this isn't what I ordered". But now that I'm sitting with it (and it IS the one I ordered, I checked twice), I am pleased with it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product itself is more 'pink' than it appears in the image. What was most different was the watch face, which is a pink mother of pearl. This may have been clear in the description, but the picture did not reflect HOW pink the face is.
- How accurate was the sizing? This is a big watch. The face takes up most of my wrist (which is on the small side).
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a nice looking and feeling watch for the price. If it keeps time well, I'll be satisfied.