This bracelet is fabulous. I like big funky chunky jewelry. The charms are big and very detailed, I usually wear a size 8 bracelet and it's perfect.You can shorten it for smaller wrist. Be careful with the "mummy" in the tomb,it is made to be "excavated", mine came out, but luckily I found it and glued it in. This is a very cool piece to add to your jewelry collection.
I have been fascinated with Ancient Egypt since I was a child. The charms on this bracelet were made following the incredible opening of King Tut's tomb in the 1920's during the craze for "all things Egyptian!" So although they are not thousands of years old, they are over ninety years old, and much more intricate and well made than trinkets made today. That said, the bracelet is a bit largeand unwieldy for my slim wrist, so I have turned it into a necklace instead, and it is perfect! The earrings that go with the bracelet are lovely.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is larger and much more ornate
- How accurate was the sizing? I was surprised t how big the charms were
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. bronze.. and lovely
I saw this at the KIng Tut Exhibit in 2006 at the LACM. Wanted it then but my hubby said NO! Finally got it at half the price! Love it! It's a big chunky piece and quite a statement. Plan to get the matching earrings, which my mother purchased at the museum that day. Love Sweet Romance and have several other lovely pieces. Can't beat Overstock.com pricing though! GO FOR IT! Before it's gone!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? PERFECTLY
- How accurate was the sizing? TRUE TO SIZE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
great price 1/2 the cost that from the vendor so much fun.......bought one for a gift also it was such a great deal
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? loved it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fun...
CHARMS ARE LARGE ENOUGH TO SEE BUT NOT TOO HEAVY..A LITTLE NOISY BUT MOST CHARM BRACELETS ARE. I LOVE IT!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT
- How accurate was the sizing? VERY COMFORTABLE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. WELL MADE
I am absolutely in love with anything Egyptian, so when I saw this bracelet in an ad in a magazine, I jumped on it-but it was out of stock, to my disappointment. I actually went to the **** website to see if the bracelet was for sale there. It was-at the cost of $129.00! So I did not purchase it, and signed up to be notified when it was back in stock at Overstock.com. Let me say, the bracelet would have been worth $129 anyway. Love it love it love it! And what a great price. Overstock.com is my new best friend!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
The bracelet I purchased was more beautiful than I expected. It had excellent details and was very detailed. All my friends and family loved it too and wondered where I bought it. Everything I have ordered from Overstock has been very satisfactory and I have never had a complaint about anything.
I've become a fan of Sweet Romance jewelry since I discovered it here on Overstock. I wanted the bracelet to go with a scarab beetle necklace I already owned. It works well with the Egyptian theme. The bracelet itself feels very loose to me. I think it's a good bit bigger (in terms of length/looseness) than I'd prefer it to be, but it doesn't fall off when I wear it. It is a noisy bracelet- very jangly. Not a bad thing, I just typically don't wear jewelry this big or loud so I'm not used to that. But I was very pleased with all the cute extra special features. The pyramid opens, the scarab beetle is a locket, the snake dances in his basket, etc. Very cute and interesting piece. Glad I bought it. Just wish Overstock could get the Pharoah earrings so I could buy them at discount. Among lots of other Sweet Romance pieces...
So, I think this bracelet is probably the most super-fun jangly piece of jewelry I own. If you are into having something different and unique you MUST have this. I have started a whole collection of Sweet Romance Jewelry..as it's out of the ordinary..just like me!