These earrings are pretty nice. The vintage glass portraying the goddess is really nice. The ear wires seem chintzy and cheap. Also the blue beads above the vintage glass is in a cheap mounting. I'm keeping the earrings even with these faults since the vintage glass is so nice. I might "remake" these into something nicer. A bit expensive for the quality of the bead and ear wires.
I love these earrings! I also bought the charm bracelet, which I made into a necklace to show off the vintage pieces. Caution is advised to those with metal allergies...just in case
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The findings are bronze, but very pretty
I bought these earrings at in museum during the king tut exhibit. I saw the bracelet, but because of the price did not buy them. I have had lots of comments on where did you get the earrings and such. I friend of mine really loved them so I started looking on line. I was not sure on some web site but when they showed up on overstocked a site i trust it was great, I also found the bracelet at about half the price then the vendor . I was excited and bought both earrings and 2 bracelets. I love them and have had the earrings for years. now my friend will have both the earring and bracelet.....great products and fab...price
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. yes
This pair of earrings are much more beautiful than picture. The colors show up so much more and when I wear them I feel like I am special. They look expensive and romantic. They are different than earrings that you find in stores, more unique. They match a lot of things and blend so I can wear them with anything from blue jeans to dresses. I love this pair of earrings and I don't have to tell anyone because they ask where I got them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They are more gorgeous than the photo.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size is just right.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great. They look expensive, yet they can be worn with casual clothes or dressy clothes.
I bought these to go with a suit (also bought on O.co) to provide a bit of personality - they work very well with the outfit. One friend wanted to tear them out of my ears (I think she was joking, maybe). Great earrings, good weight, good quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? turquoise/blue is a bit darker in person
- How accurate was the sizing? nice dangling length
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavy earrings, good quality
This earrings are as beautiful as they are unusual. I somehow ordered two pairs (happy finger-clicker?) and instead of returning one pair I am going to give it to my friend as wedding present (they are that good in my opinion). They are very heavy (will my earlobes stretch though?), but carving on stone is very nice and well-balanced appearance in whole.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? well
- How accurate was the sizing? well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I luv this era and these earring were a gift you cant immigan how supprised i was as they are lovely not to heavy didnt vause any problem with my sensitive ears and looked great. Join be try them you will not be dissapointed
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? they are so much lovelier in person how beautifl
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect not too big or too small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. really fantastic perfect on both and colors match supurb to be real stones
I have been toying with buying these earrings for a month because they are so different and finally pulled the plug and bought them. I purchased these earrings along with two other bronze pieces from this line. The earrings are a nice size and not too heavy. I like them because they are like nothing else I have and are a fun addition to an outfit. The packaging was beautiful. I would defintely make another purchase from this line.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
the earings are beautiful they only had a small workmanship defect but you cant tell unless you look closely and Im sure only I would notice not someone admiring them. They are not heavy at all and I am someone used to wearing only studs. My husband loves them!
They are more beautiful in person than the picture. I was afraid they might be heavy, but they are very light. I get lots of compliments everytime I wear them. Everything I have purchased in the Sweet Romance line has exceeded my expectations. You won't be disappointed.
I bought these earrings simply because I love vintage and absolutely love Egyptian items or anything that resembles Egypt. I have an Import business and get everything directly from Cairo and Luxor Egypt but thought these were very pretty and I can wear them through out the year at my shows. The price is not bad, but I would have liked receiving something to the effect that the stone is actually vintage.
These earrings are VERY heavy, you have been warned! These are heavy enough that I will only wear them for a few hours at a time. They are much more brassy than pictured, and I cannot wear gold tones/brass tones very well, but I decided that the blue of the earrings was worth keeping. The detail is great, as is the workmanship. They come packaged in a beautiful box with information about the company, and shipping was fast. I simply wish the picture showed the true brassy color and warned that these earrings are quite heavy.