I haven't worn the ring yet. It is very pretty, and will definitely make a statement. I am pleased with my purchase. If you don't have a fairly large hand, I don't think this ring will work for you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very similar to picture, but still is a very large ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is adjustable, which I don't really like that much.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good.
This is a ring that makes a statement! I love it . The best pick I've made on overstock yet.. Looks great and it looks like a older piece handed down through the family tree.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? I wish the ring had a full closed ring on the back. Not openen to size it your self.
Upon first viewing this ring online, I loved it. Upon actually receiving the item, I was just as pleased. It is a big bold piece. The green is a deep yet milky color. It resembles jade to the untrained eye. A conversation piece. It looks vintage and is sure to get lots of compliments. A definite eye catcher.
This is a beautiful eye catching ring. The only thing negative I have to say is that the sizing prongs can pinch a little but the more you wear it the more the ring seems to fit more comfortably to your finger. I wear this ring all the time and get a lot of compliments on it. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
The ring is not sized! Therefore it keeps pinching the back of my finger and is actually meant for larger fingers than mine. It is however, a beautiful but costume ring that actually looks more costumish than elegant or romantic. I suggest larger individuals purchase this who can wear large jewlery. The ring would be too large and gawdy on a smaller individual