I loved it. Looks like a very expensive piece of jewelry. It will be a show off on any women.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very real
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well...it looks like an expensive piece of jewelry.
They are not the high quality I was expecting. I would return them if it wasn't for the restocking fee.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture looked better than the product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are not as I expected.They have a cheap look about them. Nice design, but not high quality.
Just beautiful and very well made! I had my eye on these for quite a while, but hesitated since I pretty much wear my diamond studs every day, but something about these spoke to me, and I'm SO glad I listened! They arrived very quickly and came in a very nice jewelry box (not just the shabby metallic cardboard box most stuff comes in). One thing to note, it's kinda hard to tell in the pic what color the metal is and also the little stones are that are set around the edge with the seed pearls... The metal I would call an 'antiqued brass', as for the stones, they appear to be clear opalescenty in the pic, but in person those stones are a light ambery yellow that looks really good set in the brass toned settings. The purple one is my favorite stone, just a gorgeous color... All the colors compliment each other very well... I'm not a 'matchy matchy' kind of person, so I absolutely love the contrasting colored jewels together. I adore them so much I now plan on saving them to wear with my wedding dress as my 'something blue'! I'll wear them with my 'old' pearl necklace (very close shade to the faux pearls in these) . I'll have a friend of a friend who makes lovely jewelry make a 'new' bracelet that ties the two pieces together. 'Borrow' my Nana's locket heart pin from my Mom to pin inside my dress (over my heart) and I'm set! Due to the size of them (true to msmts listed), I'd say they're more of an 'event' rather than an 'everyday' earring and they're obviously very unique, so they're not for everyone, but if you dig them in the pic, you won't regret getting these!