this is a gorgeous watch, but it only worked for a few weeks before it stopped keeping time. I read the instructions very carefully since its a wind watch and followed them carefully as well so I do not believe its a user error or I wound it wrong or something. I returned it to the manufacturer twice for repair under their warranty. I came back the second time and now it does not wind at all. The people at the manufacture are terrific, very friendly and responsive, excellent customer service. Unfortunately the watch itself seems to be a lemon. I cannot return it through Overstock.com, and the manufacturer won't let me return or exchange it either. My only recourse is to send it for repair, and after doing that twice I think I may have spent a lot of money of a lovely watch that functions as a paperweight. It really is a beautiful crafted watch, I am really disappointed.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? terrible
Outstanding watch and well worth the money. I am considering buying another one for my daugher
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The same
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
My ONLY objection was the fact that it MUST be wound every four hours, (I timed it) to contimue running. I'm both lazy and forgetful so it didn't work for me but the watch is everything thing the other reviews claim. Its very attractive, a good size on the face and easy to read even with my old eyes. If Stuhrling could just do something about that winding ...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very close
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I received my watch yesterday and am thoroughly impressed with the quality and workmanship that went in to this watch. It is large enough to grab attention, but not so large as to appear gaudy. The instructions did not include specifics on winding the mechanism, which would have been helpful for a watch novice like me, so I just wound it until it "felt right". Time will attest to the watch's durability. Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent so far
Very pretty a unique watch! Nice presentation box which can be used for storage if ever need be, but I don't think I will be putting mine in storage anytime soon. This is a larger watch face and easy to read. I am average size, 5'6', I can buckle the band on the tightest fitting for a snug fit or the 2nd to the last for a looser fit.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as pretty in person as it is in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, no problems.
This gift was very well received. My wife said it's the nicest watch she's ever owned, and she wears it proudly. The black and gold color combination works well in a variety of settings, and with much of her wardrobe. I doubt she'll wear it every day, but it is an attractive option for more important occasions.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? The watch has thicker sides than it seemed to in the pictures, but that's not a bad thing - it looks solid and well made.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems very high.
I was searching for a classic black strapped watch that I could wear to work but also with my casual weekend and evening clothes and this is exactly what I found. Not only is the packaging for the watch worth keeping itself but the watch is beautiful and really suits me as I did not want a watch that was too feminine but didn't look like a man's watch either.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? just as beautiful in person as it was pictured on the site
- How accurate was the sizing? face was a little bigger than I thought it would be, but has been a pleasant surprise- not too feminine of a watch
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality, only issue I have is having to reset the time and wind it daily but it's worth it
I took a chance that the size would be appropriate for a small man's wrist. After buying a men's version and having it look like I was wearing a wall clock on my wrist I bought this watch. Perfect fit for wrists 7-7 3/4" and the face presence is appropriate as well. My regualr watch is a mid size Rolex Yachtmaster and this fun watch is a bit larger but not overpowering.