My husband purchased me a Sthurling watch for Christmas. When I got it, the dial was broken. I returned it for this one, hoping to avoid the problem. It is now 6 months later, and this one has broken the same way as the last one. I contacted Overstock and was told it's too late and I need to contact the manufacture, even though they still have it in stock. I would highly recommend against purchasing this brand or from Overstock in general. Both are unreliable!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Diamonds are actually silver welded spots
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor
The diamonds are a joke, the clasp extremely hard to open is not like a regular clasp
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? average
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. medium