The first watch I received would not work.....right out of the box. I contacted Stuhrling and they were no help at all. I registered it right out of the box and it does have a warranty so I contacted the mfg. before Overstock.....they were not very helpful or understanding. If I sold someone a product and it was broken when it arrived I would at least apologize to my customer, not them. On the other hand Overstock was great. They sent me a shipping label to return it and shipped me a new one before they received the broken one......the new one works great....thanks Overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The first watch I received did not work
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate and very easy to adjust.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love the look and the style of the watch. It may be too big for some peple, but I love it.
the watch arrive in few days, when I open the package I was surprise to see how beautiful it was.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. superior
I really love this watch. As an engineer, I get great pleasure out of seeing the inner workings of something with such fine engineering as an automatic watch (which is why I picked a skeleton watch). I love how the wristband is completely adjustable (no extra length like for chainlinks or buckles, but looks much nicer than velcro), and how this watch looks nice without being pretentious or overly fancy, so it's great for everyday wear. So far (I've only owned it for about a week), it has kept time extremely well, and its automatic wind mechanism has worked so well that I haven't had to wind it since I first put it on (and I take it off to sleep at night). Also, the watch hands glow in the dark, so it's possible to see the time at night. My only complaints are minimal. First, is that the large Roman numerals for 12, 4, and 8 are so large that it's a little hard to tell the exact time when the minute hand is anywhere near them (this is something which I should have seen coming). However, it's perfectly good enough for telling time in general. My only other complaint is that the instructions are a little under-detailed, and do not really describe how often to wind the watch, or if one can wind too tightly, etc. I've never before owned an automatic watch, so some hints in this area might have been nice. It's pretty obvious, though, how well wound the watch is, considering one can see the spring in question.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is pretty much the same, although the actual watch face is more bulbous than it appears.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality -- keeps time, looks great, hardly even needs to be wound!