I am a man, and I got this watch a few weeks ago. I love every bit of it and get compliments all the time. It goes great with just about any suit or other outfit since its black. Its honestly difficult not to match with other stuff. If you're a man (or woman, since its a unisex watch) that craves simplicity, I HIGHLY recommend this one. It isn't one of those swiss army watches that can do and tell you anything, but it sure tells time with more tact and class then all of them combined. On the weight, it is very very light. So light, that if you wore it enough you could forget you were wearing it (or not wearing it if someone grabbed it from you). I get the feeling that it won't hold up too much to damage, too. So, if you're looking for something that will last multiple lifetimes of wear and tear, I would look elsewhere. I was wary of the braided metal band at first, thinking it would give me one of those hairless watch rings on my arm that some guys get. After a few weeks, I could count on one hand how many times I've been snagged by it. One con about the band is that it will get very cold, even if its on your wrist. To anyone buying this watch model class, I suggest you buy the black color at least. This makes the embossed background in the face of the watch visible even in low light, whereas the other colors would not accentuate this feature.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure it's exact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
This watch is gorgeous and well made. I would say it is more for a women, since the band is so short. The only problem I am having is that the buckle doesn't want to stay buckled and the two sliders do not hold the flap, they just slide all over the place, which is very annoying. I have only had the watch for a day and am deciding if I should return it. It is just so gorgeous, so I hate to. but I don't want to take a chance losing it since it keeps coming unbuckled. This is why I rated it lower and wouldn't recommend to a friend.
It's a bit small, and much too difficult to read - I would send it back, but I'm just going to keep it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? In person, its too dark
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
First time ordering any jewelry through a web site. I'm very pleased! The actual watch is fine looking!! It was a gift for my husband and he liked it a lot! It is elegant casual look. So far very pleased with this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the watch is very true to the image shown in the web page.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate, fits comfortable.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For being inexpensive, it does looks of high quality. (Lets hope it works fine for a long time!) The way it is presented in a nice box, ..very impressive!
I bought the watch for my husband and he loves it!!! I love it too and wish they will make one for smaller wrist like mine!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More beautiful in person than in pictures
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well Made