With this day and age, it seems everyone is sporting a saucer plate with flashy stones attached to their wrist. I wanted to bring it back to the basics. I wanted a elegant watch that isn't screaming "Look what I have on my wrist!" Not to say people don't notice it. I've received many compliments. It is simple in design but isn't lacking. It is true to the design of being ultra slim. It works great with dress shirts by not getting caught up in the shirt's cuff. It looks slightly out place when not wearing a dress shirt. To me, this watch isn't trying to be flashy, but simple and classy. If you style is more along the lines of "James Bond" where the man wears the clothes and not visa versa; this watch is right up your alley.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
This is the first watch I have owned which does not have a second hand. I thought I would miss it, but the watch is so light, masculine and accurate that I do not. I would strongly recommend to anyone desiring a slim watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. first-rate
In an age of ridiculously oversized, gaudy watches, this is slim, light weight and sensible. It has a classic, clean look, without visual clutter or a second hand – which you will quickly realize that you never needed. It compliments casual or formal wear – and has held up very well over a few years of ownership.