Watch is excellent; very responsive autu wind. Strap is made of very stiff leather and the pin which secured the buckle to the strap could not take the pressure and kept popping out. Required a new strap but no big deal. Very well presented in it's box. Shipping very satisfactory
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Dial was a little larger than I expected.
An insignia of the Tuskegee Airmen, on the face would be a better tribute to a bunch of fearless guys!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
I bought this watch because the price was right and I have many orange polo shirts. The orange hands and markers against the black dial and black case looks cool on the wrist. The watch is relatively light and comfortable on the wrist.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot On
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality appears to be good, runs smooth and keeps time accurately.
The watch ,so far,is for the most part great.The only problem so far is that there are finger prints or some kind of smudge inside the face crystal.I kind of expected that with such a upper scale watch this wouldn't be an issue but alas I was mistaken.Also,if you order,please use some carrier other than USPS as they were two days later than what the expected arrival date was quoted.Other wise a good time piece to start collecting.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine quality but with blemish
The watch is very well engineered to the highest quality this is my second Stuhrling Original
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? fairly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. highest quality money can buy this is my second Stuhrling Original I would buy a few more
I own several Stuhrlings and all of them have been great. The Tuskegee (and I have three different versions) has hit another home run. I love the black and orange color combinations on watches and this one is one of the best. It keeps very accurate time, is well made, the dial is not over crowded, and it looks fantastic on the wrist. The leather strap band is also nice and of high quality. For under $100, what's not to like.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality for the price.
I did not look at the measurements closely enough, and consequently the watch is too big for me. It is a very nice watch, and I'll probably give it away as a gift.
- Did the image onsite match the product? The watch appeared smaller than in real life.
- How is the quality of the product? Very Good
I have the version with slightly green numbers and stiching. Attractive, sporty, well priced for the money. I would recommend this watch to anyone. Only quibble is that is not an automatic. (At least mine isn't.) I have had it for about 2 weeks, and never take it off my wrist, but unless I fully wind it each day, it stops. Not a big deal, but it does say "automatic: right on the dial.
It's an excellent automatic watch for the price, nice looking, accurate and reliable. Although it has a big drawback, the time is almost unreadable in dim places. I would honestly have given this watch a five star rating had the hour markers been luminescent and also if the hands had a brighter luminescence. I would recommend this watch only if you're going to wear it during daytime exclusively.
Very nicely made watch and strap with exhibition back at an amazing price! I collect fine watches and have a number of watches that cost thousands of dollars so I know what to expect in a fine watch. I can say that this watch measures up to any watch I've seen for hundreds more. I have no hesitation in recommending it. My only suggestion to Stuhrling would be to make the date indicator larger, there's certainly enough room in the watch to do so and it would be a lot easier on the eyes! I don't look at the date very often and the highly legible dial and hands are very easy to read. This watch is a steal at under a hundred bucks - and it has a 3 year warranty!
Ok, I love mechanical watches. For less than $$$, I was not expecting the to get the quality that the Sturling Original Tuskegee watch delivered. I've had mine for three months, and the accuracy is exceptional. My watch gains about 2 seconds a day. The quality of the band, case, crystal and design are very satifying. It's hard to believe someone would pay thousands of dollars for high end watches when such satisfaction is possible from an inexpensive purchase. I've always aspired to owning a Rolex or Omega automatic, but I think I would be much happier buying a new stylish Sturling Original automatic once a year instead. I really don't know much about the heritage of this company except that it has manufacturing in China based on a Swiss heritage, but who cares? The iPad is manufactured in China also. What matters is design and quality, and these watches are incredible values.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The imagine was very representative.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality for the price was exceptional.
For the price, this thing cannot be beat. It really looks nice and the auto movement appears to be decent. It's very accurate right out of the box too. Unlike my Tag, which gains 10-15 sec. per day. I think it looks great, very sporty, the leather band is nice and should last a long time. Easy to read too. The date window is small, and I wish it wasn't white, but not a big deal.