I have been wanting a pilot watch for some time and we have been watching the prices on the Stuhrling Tuskegee models. When my GF saw this one on sale she ordered it for me. It was a surprise even though she ordered it using my account. I was very happy with what I got. The watch wears very well, keeps excellent time, It is an automatic and has an exhibition back, the auto movement looks amazing nice detail work on the parts and counterweight. The dial is very easy to read, the numbers and hands stand out from the black dial. The only thing they could do to improve the watch would have been to make the hands and numbers luminous. I have never been disappointed with a Stuhrling watch purchase they make solid watches quality build for a very reasonable price! This one is no exception I love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked exactly in hand as id did online
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
This watch was a pleasant surprise at the price point. It looks as advertised and is a very attractive watch. Great color scheme and comfortable. Some have complained about the band being "squeeky" which it is for a few days...just wear it and get it wet once and wala, no more squeek. The band is of high quality. Now my gripe...the movement is poor. The sweep second hand is VERY inconsistent; sometimes sweeps, sometimes indexes, sometimes indexes 2-3 seconds. This is very irritating as an automatic mechanical watch second hand should not look like a quartz movement and be consistent in its motion. Also, it runs fast, about 5 minutes, I'm OK with this as at least that is consistent. I hope this movement will last but I have my doubts. Paid to little deal with return costs/time, I hope this movement lasts because I really do like the watch. I would like O to exchange but I don't know if I have a defective movement or if all these movements exhibit the same characteristic.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? watch was a match to images.
- How accurate was the sizing? as advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Watch case, dial and band look and feel of higher end timepiece.
the product had a lot of positives. The price was right and also its a really good looking watch. The shipping was also fast will definitely buy again from overstock.com
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes no diference whatsoever
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality
Matches excellently with my favorite yellow shirt. It makes a wonderful fashion statement with the various short sleeve shirts.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good likeness
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
What a great value! I own several Brietlings, Omegas and an IWC. This is my third Stuhrling and I'm just amazed at the quality for the price. This is my first automatic from Stuhrling so I can't comment yet on the timekeeping accuracy but the overall finish and feel of the watch is equal to watches costing 10 times more.
Well packaged and would make a great father's day gift. Large easy to read dial is perfect for older eyes. Automatic movement keeps excellent time and design is a head turner. Company warrenty and web-site provide excellent support. I especially like the easy change date feature so I can put the watch doen for a couple of days and reset the date with no hassle. Very nice afforadable watch. Only issue would be that the Overstock description should say that it's a "Tuskegee Flier".