I love watches and have over 40 of them from $2500 to $150.00 all brands and all kinds and I was pleasantly surprised with this one, the build quality is great, and it actually will easily pass for an $1000.00 or more watch and I am not overstating, the only downside is it is a bit thicker for a dress watch but gain this does not make it ugly, excellent buy, go to Stuhrling.com to see how the clasp works and on shopnbc.com to see how dual time works.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
Quality of the watch is far beyond expectation. The leather strap perfectly fit and thick. Great box and item just like thousand dollars watch. Very satisfied with the watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? clearly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is awesome
This is an excellent item as an accessory, and is a good watch for the price. It looks nice, has interesting features (dual time, retrograde date arm, power reserve meter) and most of all, pretty substantial on an average size person. I was amazed that I can get an automatic watch for a little over $***. It even actually works well! Yes, it has flaws, but for the price, I am quite happy with this watch. Accuracy is good, it advances about 10 seconds a day - that is better than I expected. It winds on my wrist pretty well. The minute arms on the primary and secondary time zone dials do not match exactly (about 1 minute off - this is the reason I could not give 5-stars), but it is good enough as long as I decide which minute arm to read always. The crystal is not as clear as more expensive watches, but acceptable. It is hard to tell from the picture, but the crystal is not flat but has very slight convex.
My watch failed w/in 1st year. Had purchased the overstock xtra warranty. Sent it to their repair svc who, after 2 months said watch could not be repaired. Waited 2 more months for a credit which should have be created automatically. They did finally credi me. Do not buy this watch which has now been discontinued by Stuhrling.
I collect mechanical watches from some of the more prestigious (read expensive) Swiss manufacturers. I purchased this watch because of the styling not expecting much other than Chinese replica quality. What a surprise! Not only does it keep time accurately, but it can hold its own in the detail and quality of construction compared to a $12k Swiss timepiece. This is the only Stuhrling product I've purchased so I can't comment on the quality of their other watches, but if they are comparable to this one, they are the hands down value in mechanical watches today.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Far exceeded expectaions for quality of construction and fine detail
This is Sold as a DUAL time piece but in fact the 2 time dials cannot be set or run separately and so the watch is completely UNFUNCTIONAL !!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate except 2 times
- How accurate was the sizing? Accrate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good