Impressive! This was purchased as a gift to my son for Christmas and I can't wait to see his face when he opens the box. I know he will love it! It truly is a beautiful watch and the leather band is equally handsome. As many others have said, it is a large faced watch and this should be taken into consideration when ordering. The quality is simply stunning and the skeleton design allows the internal movement to be seen clearly. Even the packaging is impressive. I can't say enough about it. Buy this watch! Thank you Stuhrling and thank you Overstock!
Was looking for a "BLING" timepiece that was still business like and conveyed professionalism and figured for the price I'd roll the dice on this one. I was impressed from the moment I opened the package. The presentation of this timepiece is normally found only in watches 5X this price. I own several high end watches (TAG, BREITLING, CHOPARD) and was impressed with this watch. It's very attractive and with the automatic movement a tremendous value. Buy it - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
Simply put this watch just isent a "watch" it is a bold handsome timepiece from it's chunky and shiny case to it's oversized face and smooth swiss automatic movement it has everything and then some!!! This timepiece is for anyone who likes bold and classy style all in one fine package. I got this timepiece for my birthday and I could not br more happier with it much more impressive in person than in the pictures. definatley worth buying!!! it's awesome!!!!
I have only worn the watch a handful of times. If you don't where it it stops. Its movement is dependent on motion. The watch looks nice but is not German made like it is portrayed online. The packaging is awesome and the watch looks great. For the price you can't go wrong. But, if anyone knows anything about quality watches you will look like a idiot trying to pass this off as high end. To the everyday Joe it looks good. I didn't research this watch before I bought it. I didn't find out till I received that it was made in China. It is a good looking cheap watch. I don't know how it will hold up yet.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pictures were acurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have only worn the watch a handful of times. If you don't where it it stops. Its movement is dependent on motion. The watch looks nice but is not German made like it is portrayed online. The packaging is awesome and the watch looks great. For the price you can't go wrong. But, if anyone knows anything about quality watches you will look like a idiot trying to pass this off as high end. To the everyday Joe it looks good. I didn't research this watch before I bought it. I didn't find out till I received that it was made in China. It is a good looking cheap watch. I don't know how it will hold up yet.
At first, I was very skeptical about an automatic movement watch. I read a lot of reviews about them and decided to give it a shot. I bought these watches as groomsmen gifts for my wedding. Each one was in perfect shape when I received them. Once I handed them out, all of my guys were very very impressed by the watch. The watch itself is just plain fun to look at. I love the fact that you can see the gears inside moving. The only complaint is that the minute and hour arms could be a different color. The only reason I say that is because sometimes its hard to see them because they blend in with the gears. That is me being very picky though. I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone as I have gotten numerous compliments. The skeletal design is not all that common. This watch can be worn at the office to dress up, or as an everyday watch to dress down. Its just the right amount of flashy! This won't be the last Stuhrling watch I buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
Love the watch. Get lots of compliments. Highly recommend it. No issues here.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good enough for what I paid!
This product has been excellent thus far. For people saying that the watch stops after less than a day of non-wear, did you wind the watch when it stopped? Every automatic wind watch manufacturer recommends that you wind the watch manually on startup including Stuhrling in their Youtube videos.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Great looking watch although I'm very unsatisfied with the quality. The fact i have to reset the watch everyday to have it display the correct time is somewhat agitating. I believe there was only one time it has gone a full two days without me having to correct the time on it. Since I've had the watch for almost two weeks now this is not fun. A watch is suppose to accurately tell the time that is what it was made for right? On the bright side if your just wearing it out on a date or so it looks quite stunning and should be able to tell the time long enough until the date is over.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was acurate and not misleading
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. horrible unfortunately, the hands on the watch seem to stop moving everyday so far... I have to reset the watch atleast once a day to acurately be able to tell the time.
It is stylish and a great value particularly considering it is an automatic watch. It looks great. It is not a small watch and I like that. At times I need a double take to distinguish the hands against the back drop of the inner mechanics to read the time, but I love the two looks.
My wife bought the watch for a Christmas gift this last Christmas. The watch has lost about 1 hour per day. Three months after I started wearing the watch (March) the second hand fell off. I sent the watch back to Stuhrling for repair of the 2 problems or a replacement under the terms of the warranty. I received the watch back with the second hand reattached but the watch still loses time. Good looking watch but I depend on a watch for accurate time and this watch does not meet my needs. My wife wasted her money...........
Just got the watch I like it so far band fits just right not stiff like other watches I've purchased on here. It's a little different from all my other black watches. Not bad for the price.If your looking for something to show off with I would keep browsing.
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my son and he absolutely loves it! I've seen comments about the face being to big, but for a mans wrist it is fine. My husband now wants one so I'll be looking for something similar for him. Very happy with this product!
I'm a woman, but I enjoy wearing men's watches (I'm 5 ft. 5, 130 pounds with an athletic build). While this is a beautiful watch, its face is pretty big. Compared to Omega Constellation or Tissot stonewatch, the difference in size is quite noticeable. Also, since the wrist band is made of leather, I've had to have two additional holes put in. One more thing -- you need to wind it up or keep wearing it all the time; otherwise, the watch stops. Other than that, though, it's a beautiful watch. If you're looking for a true luxury watch, this isn't the right watch for you. But if you want a beautiful and functional watch, look no further. I've received many compliments.